Buyer is not responding after asking for revisions..!

samar29

Hello everyone, I am posting after a lot of time.
I got a order from a buyer about a week ago, we talked nicely and proceeded with the order, i delivered it and then after a day he asked for revison, the problem is that he didn’t asked me to change anything, he just wrote, “please modify the order according to my comments below” and that’s it…! There are no comments or anything such. I am texting him for 3 days and he is not even responding…! He keeps coming online but just doesn’t respond.

What should I do? Should I redeliver? Is it possible that he is maybe not recieving my messages?

I already contacted the customer support but it’s been 3 days and I even haven’t recieved any response from them either.

Your suggestions are welcome.
TIA,

Just redeliver the same thing. He’s probably trying to get away with it for free. But redelivering is breaking TOS. Wait for CS to get back to you and if they take too long, just redeliver and explain the situation to CS later.

But redelivering is breaking TOS

What do you mean by this? why will it be illegal?

I’m just not sure 🙂

Just redeliver the same thing. He’s probably trying to get away with it for free. But redelivering is breaking TOS. Wait for CS to get back to you and if they take too long, just redeliver and explain the situation to CS later.

He’s probably trying to get away with it for free.

He can’t , the order will auto mark as complete after 3 days. So even if the buyer didnt accept, it will still mark as complete

He’s probably trying to get away with it for free.

He can’t , the order will auto mark as complete after 3 days. So even if the buyer didnt accept, it will still mark as complete

But, he can cancel the order saying that he didn’t get the desired product. Or he can keep asking for revisions.

Hello everyone, I am posting after a lot of time.

I got a order from a buyer about a week ago, we talked nicely and proceeded with the order, i delivered it and then after a day he asked for revison, the problem is that he didn’t asked me to change anything, he just wrote, “please modify the order according to my comments below” and that’s it…! There are no comments or anything such. I am texting him for 3 days and he is not even responding…! He keeps coming online but just doesn’t respond.

What should I do? Should I redeliver? Is it possible that he is maybe not recieving my messages?

I already contacted the customer support but it’s been 3 days and I even haven’t recieved any response from them either.

Your suggestions are welcome.

TIA,

contacted the customer support but it’s been 3 days

It’s being 3 days, have the buyer response to the order? If not , it will going to mark complete soon

Redelivering the same thing even after asking for revision? That reeks of illegal.

Redelivering the same thing even after asking for revision? That reeks of illegal.

The problem is that it is in revision mode he didn’t even write what changes I have to make…!

He just said " change it according to my comments"

That’s it and he keeps coming back online.

It’s being 3 days, have the buyer response to the order? If not , it will going to mark complete soon

The order is in revision mode right now it’s not delivered because I am still waiting for his response.

Yeah it’s been 3 days and even the CS hasn’t replied…!

I will re deliver if I don’t get any response by today .

As long as the re-delivery matches the scope of the original order, you should be fine. Re-delivering does not break the ToS. Delivering nothing does break the ToS. If you want, you can state in the delivery message that he does still have one revision (if the package includes it) but that instructions must be delivered at the time of the request.

TOS:

Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller’s description on their Gig page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.

Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.

Fiverr Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:

Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.

(Side comment: I glanced at one of your gigs and didn’t find anything in it that defines what a ‘revision’ is for that gig. If it’s in your requirements, that’s fair, but there’s a lot of risk without the boundaries.)

Archived