Buyer Is Not Response After His Order

nusratzaman88

Today morning when I checked Fiverr message I found an order which left my buyer when I was sleeping. He did not contact me before placing his order. But when I try to contact him to ask some info, till now he is not responding.

The order is about “Directory Submission”. And whatever site I try to submit his website, it says that site already exists on their site. I have one more day to complete my order. But he is not replying me.

What should I do if he does not respond? I guess canceling order is not a good idea. It will effect on my profile.

Today morning when I checked Fiverr message I found an order which left my buyer when I was sleeping. He did not contact me before placing his order. But when I try to contact him to ask some info, till now he is not responding.

The order is about “Directory Submission”. And whatever site I try to submit his website, it says that site already exists on their site. I have one more day to complete my order. But he is not replying me.

What should I do if he does not respond? I guess canceling order is not a good idea. It will effect on my profile.

Cancelling Order will not effect ur Fiverr business but if buyer cancel the order after the due date. it will effect ur Fiverr business. so try to reach “resolve center” in order page.

It will effect on my profile.

Guest excelassist

In this case, Cancelling order By opening dispute or through fiverr is the best option.
Because 24 hrs order time will be end soon, and Late order will decrease 10% of your activity

In this case, Cancelling order By opening dispute or through fiverr is the best option.

Because 24 hrs order time will be end soon, and Late order will decrease 10% of your activity

Ok. I will wait till tomorrow afternoon. If he doesn’t reply, I will cancel the order. Thanks for your information. 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

If you haven’t made any sales, I think they just randomly rotate all your gigs as the best seller until you sell one of them.

Moving to conversations as it isn’t a bug! ☀️

• 2 weeks later...

Recently I Worked with a US buyer. I optimized 16 pages of his website and I deliver my work 2 days ago on time. Now today he msg me for a revision but did not mention which page I will modify. And he also wants me to optimize 5/6 page more. Where my gig limitation is 15 pages that I mentioned in gig description. Now I have only 1 hr. to for revision but the buyer is not responding. After this, the order would be canceled. What should I do?

• 1 month later...

I am trying to send buyer request but when I press submit offer button it says "something went wrong. Try again"

Does this happen to anyone else?

I am trying to send buyer request but when I press submit offer button it says “something went wrong. Try again”

This is probably happening because your offer is longer than 800 characters. The offer text box says that it allows 1500 characters, but it has always been capped at 800. Ignor the 1500, and make sure your offer is LESS than 800 characters. That should allow your offer to submit properly. 🙂

I am trying to send buyer request but when I press submit offer button it says “something went wrong. Try again”

This is probably happening because your offer is longer than 800 characters. The offer text box says that it allows 1500 characters, but it has always been capped at 800. Ignor the 1500, and make sure your offer is LESS than 800 characters. That should allow your offer to submit properly. 🙂

The offer text box says that it allows 1500 characters, but it has always been capped at 800. Ignor the 1500,

Yeah, Got it. My offer description was more than 800 characters. Thanks Jonbaas.

I am by no means an experienced seller here on Fiverr, but I will tell you that I’ve been in business or close to business for many years and typically end of Q3 into Q4 things slow down. In the companies that I’ve worked with, it’s mainly because companies don’t want to launch new projects before the holidays.

Not sure if that is the case with freelancing as I’m relatively new to freelancing. (I currently work at a tech company who manages IT for 30 small-to-midsize businesses).

That and I’ve noticed that spending on professional services is down before the holidays, while spending on products is up.

Hope this insight helps! (Again, I’m not expert, just notice trends in business)

That depends on what you’re offering and who your customers are. For example, when things slow down for companies (as @abauer5188 mentioned), individuals who are trying to work on their side hustle or private projects might get more free time to devote to it, and order more on Fiverr.

Thank you for your freelancer perspective @catwriter!

Archived