Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer is speaking Spanish. What do I do?

Someone has just ordered my gig with extra fast delivery but they only speak Spanish. Should I use google translate to complete the order? My gig is about designing cartoon characters but if I can’t understand and/or something like a misunderstanding happens I’m worried that they’ll cancel the order and demand a refund.

Please any help and suggestions would be much appreciated! :slight_smile:

(I’m new to Fiverr btw, sorry if I’m being silly about this).

4 Likes

Check this out: Buyer only speaks spanish! Should I cancel?

2 Likes

Thank you! So should I cancel it? Because he’s not responding at all. There are about 11 hours left and I honestly don’t think I can do it in that time period. (Maybe if I’m blazing fast?)

1 Like

The general consensus from the post I gave you is to cancel. Suggest you read it through again.

All the pros and cons are discussed in the topic.

Will leave this with you.

3 Likes

My suggestion is don’t cancel your order right away. Try to communicate with the buyer using google translater. Explain your situation. Once I had a buyer like that, but I was able to work with him. finally, he gave me a tip to

good luck

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! But I’m really worried because of time zones, and I don’t think I can complete the work with the time that is left. Reason being is because he didn’t fill the requirements out in detail. Therefore I can’t finish it because I don’t know what to do sadly.

That’s a completely separate problem.
Reach out to Customer Support and ask that they cancel the order for you due to incomplete requirements.