Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer is very very very satisfied

finally I got my first order, after finishing the UI and send it to the buyer , I were so happy to hear from him that he loved my designs and he told me that the idea I made was creative and wonderful and I’m really happy so happy to hear that :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

My lovely gig :heart_eyes::star_struck: : https://www.fiverr.com/vistadream9/do-ui-design-tasks

7 Likes

Congratulations. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You should be very proud of the work that you did, so congratulations on not only completing your first order but having a very satisfied customer. It just goes to show that you put in the effort to do good work you will properly rewarded, at least that’s how it should be. Sometimes people may not always be satisfied even if you put your all into the work but I am pleased that this was not the case for you. Continue doing your best and I’m sure you will continue to reap the rewards. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ahh :relieved:
Good luck :hugs: for your future works and
when client satisfied then that’s feelings is sooooo awesome, you knowww :grin::grin::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Great job and good luck! Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Congratulation…

Your buyer very satisfied with the work but he/she not made the review for the order there for you politely ask to make a review.

As a new seller this review will be more helpful for your next orders.

Also upload some more images on your gallery and take the 100% use of it as you have uploaded only one image

1 Like

Congratulation…

1 Like

Thanks thanks alot :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:

that is very very good