Buyer issue.. Anyone can help now what should i do?

f_saidul

A buyer ordered me 2 days ago. He didn’t give me any requirements. During these two days, I have asked the buyer several times for the request not to make the buyer request. Today, the client suddenly arrives two days later and disputes the order.

Now what can I do as a new seller?
This cancellation is harmful to my account. What should I do now? Just got disputed. I asked the client if there was no answer. Below I am attaching the client’s connections.

Screenshot_1.png.06eb6920f4b412bd595ef8808db3cdc7.png
Screenshot_4.png.a788898289e5f76acf5d623a57d15bd1.png

A buyer ordered me 2 days ago. He didn’t give me any requirements. During these two days, I have asked the buyer several times for the request not to make the buyer request. Today, the client suddenly arrives two days later and disputes the order. Now what can I do as a new sellar? This cancellation is harmful to my account. What should I do now? Just got disputed. I asked the client if there was no answer. Below I am attaching the client’s connections. Screenshot_1.png.7dea50f5eee1bfbaab7afd73e2dec40a.png [screenshot_4]

When starting a new discussion, please check that you aren’t duplicating an existing discussion thread or creating one that is very similar. These will be removed.

The above is from the forum rules: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

A buyer ordered me 2 days ago. He didn’t give me any requirements. During these two days, I have asked the buyer several times for the request not to make the buyer request. Today, the client suddenly arrives two days later and disputes the order. Now what can I do as a new sellar? This cancellation is harmful to my account. What should I do now? Just got disputed. I asked the client if there was no answer. Below I am attaching the client’s connections. [screenshot_1] [screenshot_4]

When starting a new discussion, please check that you aren’t duplicating an existing discussion thread or creating one that is very similar. These will be removed.

The above is from the forum rules: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

ok. thanks for aware. sorry. I’m deleting now.

Archived