Buyer just completed the order requirements after more than 3 years

dukanu

So this just happened. I just got a notification with a new order. Surprisingly, the order was placed 3 years ago but the buyer did not complete the order until today. My prices changed since then but I’ll be more than happy to work on it. By the way, the gig doesn’t even exist anymore.

capture2-01.thumb.jpg.5b949c08b744f3a9dedfecd412ef68b2.jpg

Sorry about the post, but I was thinking it is funny enough to share with you.

😯

ff5c4188bfaf189800ba47fc2a8cf722aedd3a96.gif

You’ve earned the post of the day 🏆.

Wow, 3️⃣ years ago that’s mind-boggling!

I’d ask the Buyer, why the long wait. 😁

Ikr! I want to ask him too, but I’ll do it after the order is closed. I don’t want to influence the order at all.

Hi @dukanu,

May I ask a dumb question please? (just in case… I’m new to Fiverr)

How are you supposed to deliver this work if that gig doesn’t even exist anymore? 😳

Can you do it through any other one you have right now?

I’m not at my office right now to check the gig, but I did not use that gig for at least 2 years. I deleted a lot of gigs over the years. It may be a suspended gig though.

Nice post! should be in “Fiverr Classics”. Damn… i miss the times when i was in high-school and i did book covers and logos for 5 bucks!

Haha! It is definitely one of my best stories about Fiverr.

Guest joshcates

INDONESIA

Yes, there are so many cultures in my country. Whether it’s tribe, religions, foods, languages, or anything else.

I will make you an article about culture in my country in every region.

You can only ask one region for me to tell the culture in 1 article about 3-5 pages.

This will be very useful for your school work, college, or research.

@fuadafandi30

Posting your gig advertisement on other peoples’ (unrelated) threads is not the right way to grow your business.

LOL. The buyer just woke up from his slumber. Since the gig doesn’t exist what are you going to do.

I’ll work on it and deliver it. I really want to complete the order and offer him a great experience. I may offer some extra just to make the story even better LOL.

So this just happened. I just got a notification with a new order. Surprisingly, the order was placed 3 years ago but the buyer did not complete the order until today. My prices changed since then but I’ll be more than happy to work on it. By the way, the gig doesn’t even exist anymore.

Sorry about the post, but I was thinking it is funny enough to share with you.

I was thinking it is funny enough to share with you.

It’s a record breaking incident also

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, I have some incomplete orders from many years ago for old fiverr’s platform, I don’t know what to do, I think the buyers don’t event remember anymore about it, it’s quote long time some of them came from 2013, buyers never submit the requirements, the orders just coming up a month ago I never see them before, seems this is not a problem for old fiverr’s platform but recently my order completion rate is going down, I’m so confused because I always deliver my order except those incomplete orders which suddenly appear in my dashboard. I have tried contacting support about still no solutions

Archived