Buyer keep place order without reading description

dusuacangmon

Alot of buyers don’t even bother reading, but I don’t worry about that, if I can’t do it I just offer mutual cacellation it does not affect my account, don’t be afreaid of offering mutual cancellation at all, I cancelled alooooot of orders using it and I keep getting daily sales and alot of views.
Good luck 🙂

I had a customer who was asking about a particular gig I offered. After finding out what exactly he wanted, I asked him if he had read the gig description, which he hadn’t. I proceeded to tell him that I don’t do what was being asked. He then asked why hadn’t I mentioned it to start with and waste his time. I responded that I did mention it - in the gig description. Haven’t heard from him since.

I’ve had situations where clients haven’t provided necessary information to complete the order. I’m not going to sit around and let the clock count down while I can’t complete the order. When this happens I send a request for mutual cancellation to stop the clock and include in the note I send a request for the client to provide the information I need to get started or, if they changed their mind, I encourage them to accept the request and find another seller.

Archived