Buyer keep requesting Modification for completed work

dustcomposer

Hi, buyer keep requesting Modification for completed work. I answer music theory questions, and I finished all the task. I’m affraid that buyer won’t pay me, while he/she got all the work done and I have sent all the completed task!

I’m affraid that buyer won’t pay me, while he/she got all the work done and I have sent all the completed task!

When the buyer books your gig, the funds are put in an escrow account on Fiverr, so the buyer cannot fail to pay you if you have delivered as described in your gig. However, your gig does not specify how many questions you will answer for the price of the gig. So, the buyer can continue to ask you questions. It would be best to set a limit to the number of questions you will answer in your gig description.

Once the buyer stops asking questions and completes the order, you will be paid. If the buyer just leaves and does not return for three days, the order will autocomplete. Then you will get paid.

However, I am wondering what kind of music theory questions you are answering? Are they for students for a class as that is the only reason I can think of that a person would be looking for answers to that type of questions. :thinking:

I’m affraid that buyer won’t pay me, while he/she got all the work done and I have sent all the completed task!

When the buyer books your gig, the funds are put in an escrow account on Fiverr, so the buyer cannot fail to pay you if you have delivered as described in your gig. However, your gig does not specify how many questions you will answer for the price of the gig. So, the buyer can continue to ask you questions. It would be best to set a limit to the number of questions you will answer in your gig description.

Once the buyer stops asking questions and completes the order, you will be paid. If the buyer just leaves and does not return for three days, the order will autocomplete. Then you will get paid.

However, I am wondering what kind of music theory questions you are answering? Are they for students for a class as that is the only reason I can think of that a person would be looking for answers to that type of questions. :thinking:

I only answer 2 questions for $5. But this is a custom order. I think the buyer is a student, he want me to finish his exam for $35, I have finished all the task.

Music theory could be very complicated, even for a music teacher. I make this gig actually for musicians; many of them know how to play instrument without understand the theory.

I only answer 2 questions for $5. But this is a custom order. I think the buyer is a student, he want me to finish his exam for $35, I have finished all the task.

Music theory could be very complicated, even for a music teacher. I make this gig actually for musicians; many of them know how to play instrument without understand the theory.

think the buyer is a student, he want me to finish his exam for $35, I have finished all the task.

Then, you will be in trouble with Fiverr, as doing academic work for a student is against TOS. If I were you I would delete that gig before Fiverr does so and gives you a warning on your account.

ToS states:

Third-party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

think the buyer is a student, he want me to finish his exam for $35, I have finished all the task.

Then, you will be in trouble with Fiverr, as doing academic work for a student is against TOS. If I were you I would delete that gig before Fiverr does so and gives you a warning on your account.

ToS states:

Third-party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

Oh d*mn. Well, the worksheet looks like an exam, but I don’t know if it is.

ToS states:

What if I cancel just the order?

I don’t want to delete my gig, it doesn’t meant for the violation.

You could do that.

I am a proofreader and I get asked many times to proofread essays for school work. sometimes I am not sure if the document is for academic purposes so I always ask. If they say it is school work I always turn them down. If they book your gig and you discover what the buyer wants you to do is academic work then cancel the order through CS asking them to please make it so it does not affect your stats. Often they will do that.

You could do that.

I am a proofreader and I get asked many times to proofread essays for school work. sometimes I am not sure if the document is for academic purposes so I always ask. If they say it is school work I always turn them down. If they book your gig and you discover what the buyer wants you to do is academic work then cancel the order through CS asking them to please make it so it does not affect your stats. Often they will do that.

Alright. Thanks so much for your help!

Archived