Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer Left 1 Star Review

I sell generic and tailor made fitness training programs on Fiverr. I had a buyer this morning purchase a program. We talked through his goals and what he was after and I provided him with the program that best suited him. I gave him different options and he chose the one that best suited him. After delivering the work, he left me with all 1 star reviews, despite the fact that I delivered in less than 3 hours and also provided him with many different options. He left this review with the comment “nice quality” which doesn’t really make sense.

After looking through his profile somewhat I discovered from his bio that he is also a coach offering a similar service to me. Perhaps he purposefully did this to harm my gig?

I only have a few reviews (6) and although all of the others are 5 star, this one has really harmed my average. I contacted CS regarding the issue but in hindsight after reading this forum I’m not sure if that was the right thing to do.

Any thoughts? Thanks

3 Likes

If you think it was a competitor and if you think what they did was against the TOS you could say that to CS.

The TOS says:

Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Thanks. I contacted CS and came to a suitable conclusion.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this that you faced with

2 Likes