Buyer left bad review

rehankhan817

You could reach out and market and promote your gig to the target customers that need your services. As a freelancer on this site, you are managing a business, and as business owner, it is your responsibility to promote your gig, and work to convince people to hire you.

You could reach out and market and promote your gig to the target customers that need your services. As a freelancer on this site, you are managing a business, and as business owner, it is your responsibility to promote your gig, and work to convince people to hire you.

Hi Jonbaas! are you sure that’s going to work?because with bad rating I don’t think anyone would think of hiring me.What’s your opinion on that?

Hi Jonbaas! are you sure that’s going to work?because with bad rating I don’t think anyone would think of hiring me.What’s your opinion on that?

Chances are low but if you talk with customer professionally and show your work and experience then you might get started again

and if they ask about the review explains them what happened

Chances are low but if you talk with customer professionally and show your work and experience then you might get started again

and if they ask about the review explains them what happened

Shubhaamdahale the seller left bad review for no apparent reason.I was doing more than the order.I even remain in contact with him all day.I think there’s no respect for sellers on fiverr.And where do I promote my self on social media any idea ?

Shubhaamdahale the seller left bad review for no apparent reason.I was doing more than the order.I even remain in contact with him all day.I think there’s no respect for sellers on fiverr.And where do I promote my self on social media any idea ?

This happens in professional world many times

i myself also faced many situations like these dont take them personally move on

choose and target right hashtags and message the people on social media who have requirement related to your field

Use this one as lesson. Find out the reason why client gave you 2.4 ratings. Next time try fully satisfied your client. Also dont give up because of the bad rating. Just try to do some modifications on your gig. use socila media to market your fiverr profile. Hope soon you will get another order. Wish you all the best in fiverr job hunting. 🥂

Why does everything think I’m just offer random opinions? I know it works, because I’ve done it to build up the customer base for my gigs. People will hire you if you can show them that you have the skills and abilities to solve their problems. They key is, though, you are going to have to do a lot of work to reach out and introduce yourself. People are not going to hire you if they don’t trust you.

Stop relying on Fiverr stats to define you; rely upon your skills, abilities, and the customer connections you work hard to make. Sitting back, worrying about your Fiverr rating, and doing nothing is NOT going to make you successful.

Hello Jonbaas,

I have a question specifically for you, you are a second level seller with more than 10 orders in queue and I belive that you were a top seller before this new updates strike on sellers, but you are also very active and helpful at Fiverr Forum, Could you please tell us how do you manage the orders and rest of the time so perfectly.?

Best

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help.

How do you promote your Gigs? Share your tips in the comments below.

Have questions or topic ideas? Let us know on this thread.

This episode was edited by dansha

Jingle by customdrumloops

Transcript for this episode is available here.

If it is first order and first review it is better idea to delete and recreate same gig.

Also find out what happen wrong from your end and correct it for future orders.

If it is first order and first review it is better idea to delete and recreate same gig.

The overall rating will still be the same, though: 2.4 stars. Plus, with no gig that has that rating, it will look like OP is trying to hide something.

EDIT: OP’s account seems to be gone.

Hello Jonbaas,

I have a question specifically for you, you are a second level seller with more than 10 orders in queue and I belive that you were a top seller before this new updates strike on sellers, but you are also very active and helpful at Fiverr Forum, Could you please tell us how do you manage the orders and rest of the time so perfectly.?

Best

Time management is a skill you have to develop. And how I manage my time, and thereby, my orders, isn’t going to be the same for everyone else. You need to find what works for you, and make sure that that level of time management allows you to complete all of your orders effectively, professionally, and on time.

To successfully manage your time and orders, you need a strong level of confidence in your skills, a good sense of time, and a willingness to dedicate your attention to the task at hand. For me, and for the high level of order flow that I need to manage, I start by setting my gig completion deadline long enough to allow me to complete all orders on time, and with the same level of professionalism for everyone. Forcing yourself to rush through orders just to get them done quickly is a bad idea. Give yourself time so that the quality of your work can show through in the end.

Beyond the order time requirements, make sure you get enough sleep every night. Be offline when you need to be offline, and be online when you work. Managing your time does not mean that you give up your life just to work (or even be online) 24/7. Understand that the needs of your daily life, are not the same as the needs of your Fiverr work. Find way to enjoy your life – life is NOT all about work – but just make sure you get your orders done on time as well.

Everything else about time management is really up to you. Find what works for you, and stick with it. If something doesn’t work, find other ways until it does. Here on Fiverr, you are a businessman. Learn to treat your gigs like a successful business, and they will, more often than not, prove fruitful and beneficial to your revenue needs.

Yes…, Agree with @sparx_intros

With that low rating, people will hesitate to make an order from your gigs,

It’s better to start a fresh new gigs…,

Better to start with zero point than minus

Time management is a skill you have to develop. And how I manage my time, and thereby, my orders, isn’t going to be the same for everyone else. You need to find what works for you, and make sure that that level of time management allows you to complete all of your orders effectively, professionally, and on time.

To successfully manage your time and orders, you need a strong level of confidence in your skills, a good sense of time, and a willingness to dedicate your attention to the task at hand. For me, and for the high level of order flow that I need to manage, I start by setting my gig completion deadline long enough to allow me to complete all orders on time, and with the same level of professionalism for everyone. Forcing yourself to rush through orders just to get them done quickly is a bad idea. Give yourself time so that the quality of your work can show through in the end.

Beyond the order time requirements, make sure you get enough sleep every night. Be offline when you need to be offline, and be online when you work. Managing your time does not mean that you give up your life just to work (or even be online) 24/7. Understand that the needs of your daily life, are not the same as the needs of your Fiverr work. Find way to enjoy your life – life is NOT all about work – but just make sure you get your orders done on time as well.

Everything else about time management is really up to you. Find what works for you, and stick with it. If something doesn’t work, find other ways until it does. Here on Fiverr, you are a businessman. Learn to treat your gigs like a successful business, and they will, more often than not, prove fruitful and beneficial to your revenue needs.

Yeah, the “Find what works for you” part is absolute true. Our situation, efficiency, environment etc are all different and we have to find a way to do our best while managing all these stuffs.

Thanx for your valuable comment.

Yes…, Agree with @sparx_intros

With that low rating, people will hesitate to make an order from your gigs,

Better to start with zero point than minus

Deleting the gig doesn’t remove the review. It’s still on the profile and calculated into the overall rating.

Archived