Buyer made an error on feedback

lana_sky

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

It’s best to not do anything. Discussing reviews at all can get you flagged, even if it is the buyer who brings it up first.

To put the issue of asking/hinting for reviews to rest. sleeping_bed I wrote to CS to ask if we are allowed to ask for nonspecific reviews. I told them that it was a source of controversy on the Forum and that we would appreciate knowing the truth of the matter and that I planned to post the answer here. Here is the email I received. image.png.5c8c947a21b70fd8e5f794fce8a04e52.png This link is to the article on feedback that Amy mentions. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback Note Amy said it should be of the buye…

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

It’s best to not do anything. Discussing reviews at all can get you flagged, even if it is the buyer who brings it up first.

To put the issue of asking/hinting for reviews to rest. sleeping_bed I wrote to CS to ask if we are allowed to ask for nonspecific reviews. I told them that it was a source of controversy on the Forum and that we would appreciate knowing the truth of the matter and that I planned to post the answer here. Here is the email I received. [image.png] This link is to the article on feedback that Amy mentions. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback Note Amy said it should be of the buye…

It’s a TOS violation to ask about review from a buyer?

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave it and move on.

Thank you. I never asked somebody to change or leave a rev.

Just was interesting, why if a buyer made an error he cannot change it. It’s just a human mistake.

Will leave it and move on as you said 🙂

Welcome!
What about the feedback itself?
Something that the buyer puts in to clarify this mistake or does she just rate without comments?
This would help you a bit. But as you already read, unfortunately it can’t be undone.
There will be new opportunities.
Wish you more luck for the future. Don’t give up 🙂

Archived