Buyer Made Mistake by Review

im_salman

Don’t talk the to the buyer about anything regarding the review she has given. Move on!

If you get into discussion about reviews/feedback. You might get a warning from fiverr. Don’t talk about anything regarding review! Don’t!

i did not say anything. she want to go contact fiverr support and change review

it will be anything problem?

If the buyer didn’t talk to you about this situation again, then that’s fine and you shouldn’t discuss about it either. When she said she’s contacted CS for the situation, just tell her that you appreciate her time and concern regarding the situation and she shouldn’t bother at all because that’s fine with you.

Although your story looks genuine to me, the forums are full of posts from sellers who have received account warnings for discussing feedback with buyers. Fiverr support appear to be very strict on this topic and my concern is that you might accidentally be implicated. I really would be tempted to stop all communication with this buyer.

If the buyer didn’t talk to you about this situation again, then that’s fine and you shouldn’t discuss about it either. When she said she’s contacted CS for the situation, just tell her that you appreciate her time and concern regarding the situation and she shouldn’t bother at all because that’s fine with you.

I think you are right @sirleewho

i did not say anything. she want to go contact fiverr support and change review

she want to go contact fiverr support and change review

Then you’ll fall in big problem, if she already contacted CS then ask her to close that ticket asap. 😐

Don’t worry so much about review, if you get more order and you could provide quality work then your gig will be ranked. So just chill.

it will be anything problem?

will be anything problem

Well you posted only the end of a conversation and it seems you wrote to her messages regarding this situation before.

If you we’re the first one to ask her about the review then it most likely you will receive a warning.

If she left a review and she is the one who wrote to you about it then you do have a chance of fiverr CS removing a review. But don’t be surprised if you will still receive a warning

will be anything problem

Well you posted only the end of a conversation and it seems you wrote to her messages regarding this situation before.

If you we’re the first one to ask her about the review then it most likely you will receive a warning.

If she left a review and she is the one who wrote to you about it then you do have a chance of fiverr CS removing a review. But don’t be surprised if you will still receive a warning

nothing to say about anything

she want to go contact fiverr support and change review

Then you’ll fall in big problem, if she already contacted CS then ask her to close that ticket asap. 😐

Don’t worry so much about review, if you get more order and you could provide quality work then your gig will be ranked. So just chill.

thanks…

Archived