Fiverr Forum

Buyer made negative review by mistake and is offline now

I completed an order, the buyer seemed to be satisfied. While leaving review he wrote GREAT EXPERIENCE but he made mistake in clicking the star. He clicked 1 star. Now its counted as negative review while from the text of review it can be clearly seen that its a positive review. He is offline now and not replying. I am not able to make any offer at buyer requests because of this 1 negative review. :frowning: I posted a ticket in fiverr support. They haven’t replied yet. Is there any other solution for this review to be cleared?

usmanjalal said: aving review he wrote GREAT EXPERIENCE but he made mistake in clicking the star. He clicked 1 star. Now its counted as negative review while from the text of review it can be clearly seen that its a positive review. He is offline now and not replying. I am not able to make any offer at buyer requests because of t

The buyer probably got confused about the stars. I suggest contacting support about this to have it changed/removed.

the buyer can in 2 days change the review… so send him a message my opinion. If doesn’t solve that ask Customer Support

Reply to @dexblog: He made this review after 4 days. So he is not expected to come online soon.

Reply to @usmanjalal:
I would suggest sending a Customer Support ticket… but it will take some time…