Buyer need to know design cost in the inbox

rabeya_247

Hi. I am new seller in fiverr. Yesterday i send a buyer a offer,Today that buyer send me a massage in the inbox, he wanted to know his all illustration cost how much i want. Yesterday i send him my demand according to his budget. Today when i send him a design cost in the inbox then Fiverr alarm me “It is against fiverr rule” so what can i do now?

Hi. I am new seller in fiverr. Yesterday i send a buyer a offer,Today that buyer send me a massage in the inbox, he wanted to know his all illustration cost how much i want. Yesterday i send him my demand according to his budget. Today when i send him a design cost in the inbox then Fiverr alarm me “It is against fiverr rule” so what can i do now?

Today when i send him a design cost in the inbox then Fiverr alarm me “It is against fiverr rule”

Have you used the word “pay” in your message? That might have triggered the alarm.

Yes, I don’t know this is against fiverr rule. Thanks.@catwriter

Yes, I don’t know this is against fiverr rule.

Fiverr gets suspicious if certain words or phrases are sent via messages, like “pay”, “email”, “outside of Fiverr”, because it indicates that someone might be asking for contact outside of Fiverr or to pay outside of Fiverr, and both are strictly forbidden.

It should be perfectly fine to write “the cost would be $250” (or whatever number is suitable).

• 11 months later...

Negotiating the price is normal and can happen in the inbox, even without making an official custom offer.

Some words like “payment” will prompt a warning, and even a delayed sending (fiverr will check the text manually). If you are a honest seller, you don’t have to sorry.

Negotiating the price is normal and can happen in the inbox, even without making an official custom offer.

Some words like “payment” will prompt a warning, and even a delayed sending (fiverr will check the text manually). If you are a honest seller, you don’t have to sorry

Do you think that writing “Budget” is right?

Some words like “payment” will prompt a warning, and even a delayed sending (fiverr will check the text manually). If you are a honest seller, you don’t have to sorry

Do you think that writing “Budget” is right?

Yeah, it’s within the norms.

Sellers ask “what is your budget” all the time. Fiverr picks up on certain words automatically without context, you don’t have to worry.

Yeah, it’s within the norms.

Sellers ask “what is your budget” all the time. Fiverr picks up on certain words automatically without context, you don’t have to worry.

Sellers ask “what is your budget” all the time. Fiverr picks up on certain words automatically without context, you don’t have to worry

all right. Nice to meet you

Archived