Buyer new to fiverr place the order wrong way

abdullah_shah

two days ago from today i send offer to buyer request
.a buyer is new to fiverr.com he contact me today for a designing project…after detailed discussion on the project we get on same page …
the condition was to deliver the project with in 3 DAYS…
I send him custom offer with 3 days delivery time…instead of accepting custom offer he accept my previous offer that was in respond of his buyer request .at that time i set the delivery time one day …now i will have to deliver 3 days project in one day …
any suggestion …help me …
thank you.:

1794304745_neworderss.thumb.JPG.6547913e58cc5f447368bc9aa6b7993d.JPG

It sounds like you’ve met a shrewd buyer, who chose to accept the better offer that you presented him with. You have sent him two offers, he chose to purchase the first one. He has not done anything wrong.

You will have to either deliver the work in the 24 hours you promised within the offer he accepted, or negotiate with him to extend the deadline on his order to allow you more time to complete the work.

It sounds like you’ve met a shrewd buyer, who chose to accept the better offer that you presented him with. You have sent him two offers, he chose to purchase the first one. He has not done anything wrong.

You will have to either deliver the work in the 24 hours you promised within the offer he accepted, or negotiate with him to extend the deadline on his order to allow you more time to complete the work.

whats the procedure to extend time…???

will time extensions effect my ranking etc…

You can request that the order deadline be extended via the Resolution Center on the order page. The buyer will, of course, have to agree to the extension before it goes into effect. He is not required to accept your offer to extend the deadline, but if you ask nicely, and negotiate fairly, he might.

No, not if the buyer chooses to accept your extension offer. If he doesn’t respond, or chooses to decline, you will still have to complete the work within the 24 hours of his order. If you don’t complete the order before the deadline, then yes, your order would be late, and it would, most definitely, affect your “rankings”.

Archived