Buyer not attending schedules Skyoe call

tafazal

Mutual cancellation makes the most sense in this situation. If you attempt to complete the order there is a good chance the buyer will ask for a refund or leave a poor review and you sure don’t want that. Fiverr wouldn’t be able to back you up since you couldn’t do the work, even if it wasn’t your fault.

I agree with the others, cancel it. Not just because of the reasons stated above, but also because it’s against the Fiverr ToS to give out any personal contact information. Doing so might result in much worse than a poor rating. I highly recommend that you cancel the gig.

Reply to @lindaenglund: This part does depend on what the seller has worked out with Fiverr. Fiverr allows gigs with s***e, for example, as long as the seller has obtained permission for it with a gig that relies on s***e to complete the gig process. There are a number of gigs offering different kinds of online lessons that include this exception. I assumed the seller had permission although if not, you are correct that contact info is prohibited.

@tafazel If you have appropriate permission you can keep the gig up, but do contact Fiverr Custom Support about it if you haven’t done so yet. You can suspend the gig temporarily even with orders on it while you wait for CS. Fiverr has the option to permit the gig or not.

Guest evpassino

Reply to @juraganet: She means just put “No reschedulings permitted” in the gig description. Unfortunately, that means if someone does miss their s***e appointment, you probably still need to cancel. I don’t know if Fiverr allows you to keep the money if you don’t do the work, whatever the reason. That’s why they allow you to do mutual cancellations in the first place.

From the TOS:

Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.

Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller.

I believe you can cancel (using the Resolution Center tab) up until Fiverr clears the money in your account. I recently refunded an order a week after the order was delivered and completed (long story).

Archived