Buyer not give review

idrisali20

Hello everyone,
I have just delivered my five order 2 day ago. After a revision the buyer marked the order as completed but she didn’t give me any review and feedback. I also asked her for the feedback and she said okay but I still haven’t got any review and feedback. Although I am very happy after working with her but I also need reviews to get more orders. I am confused about what should I do now as it feels awkward to ask again and again for the review. Can anyone please give me some opinion?

gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/l3XA8j

Hey there,

I think it’s not a big deal, okay maybe that affects when you just started. Some clients don’t like to leave reviews and I think that’s okay. For me, I completed more than 1.4K orders, but only 1.1K left reviews which are impressive for me.

Best of luck on your journey,
Rrebai

Hello everyone,

I have just delivered my five order 2 day ago. After a revision the buyer marked the order as completed but she didn’t give me any review and feedback. I also asked her for the feedback and she said okay but I still haven’t got any review and feedback. Although I am very happy after working with her but I also need reviews to get more orders. I am confused about what should I do now as it feels awkward to ask again and again for the review. Can anyone please give me some opinion?

gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/l3XA8j

it feels awkward to ask again and again for the review

DON’T. You can get flagged for this.

To put the issue of asking/hinting for reviews to rest. sleeping_bed I wrote to CS to ask if we are allowed to ask for nonspecific reviews. I told them that it was a source of controversy on the Forum and that we would appreciate knowing the truth of the matter and that I planned to post the answer here. Here is the email I received. image.png.217fb88b1cd81a2977db47567a5c5a0d.png This link is to the article on feedback that Amy mentions. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback Note Amy said it should be of the buye…

You only have 17 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

You might ask for a review but don’t force them to give you the review.

And they’re a lot of good typewriting to ask review in a good ways

Do not solicit for any sort of feedback or review for a completed order or you may very well receive a permanent warning.

Reviews are completely optional and voluntary. Fiverr itself reminds buyers to leave a review on completed orders. Continuing to pester a buyer after a delivery has been accepted is a surefire way to receive a bad review or aforementioned permanent warning.

Sellers operate on Fiverr to make money through completing orders, not to harvest a high review count. Be happy you received an order and leave it be.

Do not solicit for any sort of feedback or review for a completed order or you may very well receive a permanent warning.

Reviews are completely optional and voluntary. Fiverr itself reminds buyers to leave a review on completed orders. Continuing to pester a buyer after a delivery has been accepted is a surefire way to receive a bad review or aforementioned permanent warning.

Sellers operate on Fiverr to make money through completing orders, not to harvest a high review count. Be happy you received an order and leave it be.

Be happy you received an order and leave it be.

Absolutely agree, maybe some of the clients didn’t know before we mention that we need that review.

that’s why I say “don’t force” and learn a “good typewriting”, so we can deliver in the good way

Okay.

I’ve been a Seller on Fiverr for almost 5 years.

I have completed 850+ jobs.

Out of those only 76% of them have reviews.

You will NEVER get 100% of your Buyers leaving reviews.

It just is not going to happen as there is no incentive for a Buyer to leave a review.

Also, and it has been said here already, asking a Buyer for a review is a Fiverr ToS violation.

You don’t want a warning.

Hey there,

I think it’s not a big deal, okay maybe that affects when you just started. Some clients don’t like to leave reviews and I think that’s okay. For me, I completed more than 1.4K orders, but only 1.1K left reviews which are impressive for me.

Best of luck on your journey,

Rrebai

thank you so much, good luck

Be happy you received an order and leave it be.

Absolutely agree, maybe some of the clients didn’t know before we mention that we need that review.

that’s why I say “don’t force” and learn a “good typewriting”, so we can deliver in the good way

okk ,thank you so much, good luck

Archived