Buyer not giving Feedback

virajwick

Hi folks
I have a buyer who buys one of my services continuously. It’s almost been his 5th order with me now. But he’s reluctant to give his feedback on any order. When I deliver the work, he immediately checks them and mark it as delivered. But he is not giving his feedback. As it is not ethical to ask for the feedback, what should be done? This is really affecting to my rated order rate? Should I ask from him or keep going like this.

Thanks.

I think you should ask like that way, I have delivered your project, I have done hard work last few days to completed your order, If you satisfied with my work,you can share your experience with me on fiverr…It will helps to understand about my quality to others client like you.Thanks…

Don’t ever ask for review or feedback…

I think you should ask like that way, I have delivered your project, I have done hard work last few days to completed your order, If you satisfied with my work,you can share your experience with me on fiverr…It will helps to understand about my quality to others client like you.Thanks…

Don’t ever ask for review or feedback…

If you satisfied with my work,you can share your experience with me on fiverr…

If you write this to your buyer, you will get a ToS warning for sure. You know why? Because, by saying “if you satisfied with my work,” you are saying that you only want them to “share their experience” if they’re satisfied with your work, and that you don’t want them to “share their experience” if they are not satisfied with your work. This is feedback manipulation.

If you write this to your buyer, you will get a ToS warning for sure. You know why? Because, by saying “if you satisfied with my work,” you are saying that you only want them to “share their experience” if they’re satisfied with your work, and that you don’t want them to “share their experience” if they are not satisfied with your work. This is feedback manipulation.

Thanks for alerting me, I have written by like that way for few clients…

So should i write just, you can share your experience with me on fiverr ??

So should i write just, you can share your experience with me on fiverr ??

No. There’s no need for even asking indirectly for a feedback. After completion of each order, Fiverr already asks your buyers TWICE to post a review/feedback. If, on top of that, you were to ask your buyer for a review/feedback by asking them to “share their experience” or “leave a comment,” they will get annoyed with it, and they might either leave a negative review or get annoyed with you and report your message to Fiverr, in which case, you get a ToS violation, too.

So, it’s better not to ask them for a review at all, not even indirectly.

No. There’s no need for even asking indirectly for a feedback. After completion of each order, Fiverr already asks your buyers TWICE to post a review/feedback. If, on top of that, you were to ask your buyer for a review/feedback by asking them to “share their experience” or “leave a comment,” they will get annoyed with it, and they might either leave a negative review or get annoyed with you and report your message to Fiverr, in which case, you get a ToS violation, too.

o, it’s better not to ask them for a review at all, not even indire

Thanks for valuable tips… But I asked indirectly to my buyers for feedback to avoid of no review… From now I will never ask for that…

Hi folks

I have a buyer who buys one of my services continuously. It’s almost been his 5th order with me now. But he’s reluctant to give his feedback on any order. When I deliver the work, he immediately checks them and mark it as delivered. But he is not giving his feedback. As it is not ethical to ask for the feedback, what should be done? This is really affecting to my rated order rate? Should I ask from him or keep going like this.

Thanks.

As it is not ethical to ask for the feedback,

it’s not ethical and it’s not allowed by fiverr. If you do this you could get your account closed.

Not every buyer want to give their feedback. Some buyers just don’t want to expose themselves.

It’s their right not to rate the orders and you should just accept this.

I am a buyer and a seller. As a buyer, I know the buyer is given 2️⃣ opportunities to leave reviews of the order.

One reason some buyers do not leave reviews is that now that we sellers can review them they know that by leaving a review everyone would know what they are purchasing on Fiverr because it would be listed on their profile page. Some people wish to keep what services they purchase private.

I said to buyers “if you want you can give me your review” 😎

There have been selles who have been to the Forum and said they got warnings just for using the word review in their response to a buyer.

Stay safe and do not ask in any way shape or form for your buyer to review. Besides it may annoy your buyer and they will not be back to book your services.

Hi folks

Thanks.

it is not ethical to ask for the feedback

It’s never unethical to ask for the feedback. You can always ask the buyer to leave their feedback on your service as the experience. You can not ask for a specific rating.

There have been selles who have been to the Forum and said they got warnings just for using the word review in their response to a buyer.

Stay safe and do not ask in any way shape or form for your buyer to review. Besides it may annoy your buyer and they will not be back to book your services.

@graphixunlimite If you read what @vickiespencer said in the post right above yours, you would know that even so much as mentioning the word “review” in any of your messages (either in your inbox or on the order page) can get you a ToS warning (it looks to me as if they’ve gotten stricter).

@graphixunlimite If you read what @vickiespencer said in the post right above yours, you would know that even so much as mentioning the word “review” in any of your messages (either in your inbox or on the order page) can get you a ToS warning (it looks to me as if they’ve gotten stricter).

Yeah, I know that and I stopped using this “dangerious” word in my conversation. 😀 If you noticed the title of this post. It’s “feedback” and you can use this “innocent” word all the time.

Yeah, I know that and I stopped using this “dangerious” word in my conversation. 😀 If you noticed the title of this post. It’s “feedback” and you can use this “innocent” word all the time.

If you noticed the title of this post. It’s “feedback” and you can use this “innocent” word all the time.

I am not so sure about that. I think there’s no need for even asking indirectly for a review by referring to it as “feedback,” “share your experience,” “leave a comment,” or “let me know how you liked my service.” 😳

After completion of each order, Fiverr already asks your buyers TWICE to post a review/feedback. If, on top of that, you were to ask your buyer for a review/feedback, by asking them to “share their experience” or “leave a comment,” they’d get annoyed with it, and they might either leave a negative review or get annoyed with you and report your message to Fiverr, in which case, you will still end up with a ToS violation.

If you noticed the title of this post. It’s “feedback” and you can use this “innocent” word all the time.

I am not so sure about that. I think there’s no need for even asking indirectly for a review by referring to it as “feedback,” “share your experience,” “leave a comment,” or “let me know how you liked my service.” 😳

After completion of each order, Fiverr already asks your buyers TWICE to post a review/feedback. If, on top of that, you were to ask your buyer for a review/feedback, by asking them to “share their experience” or “leave a comment,” they’d get annoyed with it, and they might either leave a negative review or get annoyed with you and report your message to Fiverr, in which case, you will still end up with a ToS violation.

Yes, you have a good point, I totally agree with that.

Archived