Buyer not replying/negative review

ziadahmed57

So basically this buyer asked me if I can make a video for his company, and he asked if I can do voice overs. I said I can do the video, but I do not personally do any voice over and I will be happy to edit them if he provided them. He agreed to start the sale. After delivering, he said that he thought that I was supposed to make voice overs. He said I was a scammer and that I lied to him. I told him to cancel the order mutually because I do not prefer to have a negative review. He disagreed and told me many times to just go on and give it my best to do the video without the voice over. It has been exactly 3 days since I delivered the video. The buyer is not responding and the order did not auto complete yet. My question is: if the buyer decided to give me a negative review/feedback? what can I do to remove it since it was his mistake, not mine.

Sadly not much can be done regarding leaving negative reviews from my understanding. It’s quite hard to get a CS to remove it unless it violates their TOS. It’s a shame he pushed for you to do it. Perhaps he won’t leave a negative review and will just not leave any feedback. Hope it works out.

So basically this buyer asked me if I can make a video for his company, and he asked if I can do voice overs. I said I can do the video, but I do not personally do any voice over and I will be happy to edit them if he provided them. He agreed to start the sale. After delivering, he said that he thought that I was supposed to make voice overs. He said I was a scammer and that I lied to him. I told him to cancel the order mutually because I do not prefer to have a negative review. He disagreed and told me many times to just go on and give it my best to do the video without the voice over. It has been exactly 3 days since I delivered the video. The buyer is not responding and the order did not auto complete yet. My question is: if the buyer decided to give me a negative review/feedback? what can I do to remove it since it was his mistake, not mine.

My question is: if the buyer decided to give me a negative review/feedback? what can I do to remove it since it was his mistake, not mine.

I think you are skipping over the word IF too easily. This hasn’t happened, it may happen, but it hasn’t. There is (almost) nothing you can do to remove a negative review. However, he may not even leave a review or … HE MAY LOVE IT!

Bottom line. If a potential customer looks at my gig, sees lots of great reviews and one negative one and decides not to purchase base on that one review? I’m good on those buyers.

Archived