Buyer not responded to any message

shahbazafzal

Hello,
Hope everyone doing great.
Last month i have an order for client , but on that order client want some change and said he will send the revision notes later on and its more than a month he didn’t replied to my single message and the order order is still on revision.
What can i do? what are the possible ways to get ride of this issue.
Looking forward to your valuable response .
Thank yo

It’s been more than a month, so it’s possible it won’t autocomplete and will just stay like that until the buyer completes it.

Personally I’d try it first.

The buyer may be more likely to see a notification email about a delivery and it may prompt them to reach out if they indeed have an issue. If, after a few days, it doesn’t auto-complete and there’s no word from the buyer, I’d reach out to CS.

Fortunately this has never happened to me. How annoying!

It’s been more than a month, so it’s possible it won’t autocomplete and will just stay like that until the buyer completes it.

You can just add a message saying that I don’t see any revision notes you sent me, so it’s time to deliver again, maybe in more polite words, and include the same file(s) again. You can also contact CS and tell them that buyer is with no reason not accepting the delivery and you can get the order completed with their help.

You can just add a message saying that I don’t see any revision notes you sent me, so it’s time to deliver again, maybe in more polite words, and include the same file(s) again. You can also contact CS and tell them that buyer is with no reason not accepting the delivery and you can get the order completed with their help.

I believe you meant that message for the OP.

Archived