Buyer not responding after order and not giving requirements

Guest shah0001

Guest shah0001

I bid for a job from the buyer request. The buyer reached me and then even sent me two orders and then all of a sudden he stopped responding. I could not even start the job as he didn’t send me the buyer requirement. I thought to cancel the order but when tried to Fiverr halted me showing the following three reasons-

• Loss of revenue
  • Weaken Order Completion Rate
  • Listing placement could change

The last two are a nightmare for any freelancer. At this situation, what should I do?

I bid for a job from the buyer request. The buyer reached me and then even sent me two orders and then all of a sudden he stopped responding. I could not even start the job as he didn’t send me the buyer requirement. I thought to cancel the order but when tried to Fiverr halted me showing the following three reasons-

• Loss of revenue
  • Weaken Order Completion Rate
  • Listing placement could change

The last two are a nightmare for any freelancer. At this situation, what should I do?

Weaken Order Completion Rate

*Listing placement could change

If this is your first time then I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Make sure the cancellation is for ‘did not receive enough info’. Unfortunately this happens in fiverr. I’ve had a few cancellations due to mistaken purchases and it does affect the cancellation rate.

I’m not too sure about your listing placement.

Guest shah0001

Wait OR immediately contact CS.

Thanks for your response. Pardon my ignorance. What did you actually mean by CS ?

Guest shah0001

Weaken Order Completion Rate

*Listing placement could change

If this is your first time then I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Make sure the cancellation is for ‘did not receive enough info’. Unfortunately this happens in fiverr. I’ve had a few cancellations due to mistaken purchases and it does affect the cancellation rate.

I’m not too sure about your listing placement.

Thanks for your response. I tried to do so. But I didn’t find any option to cancel by myself. I have to request the buyer fo cancel the order. Is there any way to reveal this buyer attitude and profile to the Fiverr authority?

P.S: Sorry for the misrepresentation of listing. I have edited my error.

That has happened to me too. You should probably wait a bit more. Make sure you message the buyer in the message section so that they see it the next time they are online, but customer support will probably help you.

Make it essential for the customer to complete requirements before the order becomes active. Then you may have orders sat in the background ‘inactive’ but they won’t affect your cancellation rate as you just don’t cancel. I’ve got a few orders sitting in ‘new’ but without any requirements.

Guest shah0001

Make it essential for the customer to complete requirements before the order becomes active. Then you may have orders sat in the background ‘inactive’ but they won’t affect your cancellation rate as you just don’t cancel. I’ve got a few orders sitting in ‘new’ but without any requirements.

I understand. But I didn’t even get the chance. We talked about the job, agreed on terma, got the job order and my buyer got vanished. I knocked on order chat, general inbox even nudged.

But thank you, I would be careful next time.

Guest shah0001

You should contact to customer Support, they will stop your order without impacting your rating.

Thanks,

Brady_Bear

Thanks for your reply. I am going to do so.

Guest shah0001

I have 2 inactive orders too. The clients order 2 years ago and it seems they go away. I’m not sure what to do with this. Is this harmful to my gig statistics?

Sorry for you. 😔

Archived