Buyer not responding after requesting for revision

blazzersenior

I received an order from a buyer on the 15th of January 2020. I was to deliver the order in 2days. I completed the order within the first 24hours and made a delivery. Apparently, the buyer wasn’t patient enough to do a thorough check on my delivery and as a result, he requested a revision. I could not find the problem because there was no problem with the delivery. Anyway, he found that the problem was from his end and then asked that I performed some little modifications which I did swiftly and delivered again. And just when the order was about to be automatically marked as completed, he requested another revision, this time with no apparent reason except that he needed more time to review the files even though he admitted that he found no fault with the files I sent. I immediately messaged him asking how long he needed to review the files, but he would not respond to my messages even though I tried several times. And he visits Fiverr regularly because I checked his last time online.
This order has been a pain in the neck for me. I have really tried to bear with the buyer but I am already running out of patience.
What should I do?

Sadly we get those awkward buyers from time to time. This project is already 10 days over the originally arranged delivery date so my advice would be to see if customer service can help. It seems that the customer is arbitrarily delaying the delivery and this could be proven by your request for a specific time scale.

If the customer is ignoring your requests for information but keeps requesting a revision then you have two options (hopefully you don’t offer unlimited revisions free) first is to advise that further revisions will come at a cost. Next is to contact customer support.

Good luck

Archived