Buyer not responding .What to do?

shahana_2

If you are confident that you have delivered the work then do not send a message.

While some people think it is polite for buyers to say “thank you” - some buyers simply choose not to communicate. It is their choice. Maybe the buyer is busy, maybe their level of English is not good enough, maybe they are just rude. But the important thing for you to remember is that they have chosen not to communicate. If you chase them asking why they haven’t responded you are likely to annoy them. A buyer who is annoyed is more likely to leave poor feedback.

If you are confident that you have delivered the work then do not send a message.

While some people think it is polite for buyers to say “thank you” - some buyers simply choose not to communicate. It is their choice. Maybe the buyer is busy, maybe their level of English is not good enough, maybe they are just rude. But the important thing for you to remember is that they have chosen not to communicate. If you chase them asking why they haven’t responded you are likely to annoy them. A buyer who is annoyed is more likely to leave poor feedback.

thanks . but can buyer cancel or ask for review after completion of order?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

No you should deliver the order, and then he can ask for revision if needed which will cause time extension. Often I deliver orders and after three days if they don't respond, I end up getting paid. Unfortunate that these types of buyers often don't review, but I believe Fiverr has your back about getting paid.

Archived