Fiverr Forum

Buyer not responding :/

I completed a gig within 1 hour. I over delivered, yet the buyer is not responding. This is really annoying, because, as I previously stated, I DID over deliver. How long do they have to respond and what happens with feedback if they fail to?

The gig is stated to take 24 hours, as that is the default time , or rather, shortest time available.

Don’t sweat it. You have completed your end of the deal, the buyer can review your order and leave feedback, or after three days the order will be marked as complete automatically and you will receive your funds 14 days after that.

OK, thank you so much. I am not very active on the site, so it just annoyed me is all. You’d think they’d take care of it ASAP. Especially if you throw in add-ons to it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Only 5! You see see my auto complete list in a morning, it can stretch into the 20’s

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My last 5 auto completed also most of them asked for it asap also a little annoying

I get that many now I don;t even open them, I just open my gig and if I see thumbs up then I know I am still in business :smiley: