Buyer not response admin site is not allowing me to login

sadiai8804

I am making a buyer’s WordPress website about tour and hotel booking website at 7 days delivery today 6 days. Customization is almost over.

Now his admin site is not allowing me to login , maybe he has changed the password. What can I do now? I gave regular job updates, sent ss but he didn’t answer. Can he cancel the delivery??? Because I’m about 80% done. if he doesn’t respond, will I give delivery?

This is that gig --------------------------

favicon-32x32.png.fa6bd9c5c58821b9f8f6bed5365f3da1.png Fiverr.com
create-ecommerce-website-and-online-store-with-woocommerce-1f59.jpg.42e2570b53a5d1769b6b36358ad71b6b.jpg

Sadiai8804: I will create ecommerce website and online store with woocommerce...

For only $10, Sadiai8804 will create ecommerce website and online store with woocommerce. | HiI'm Sadia Islam a professional website developer & designer. I develop eCommerce, business, company and custom responsive websites and online stores...

I am making a buyer’s WordPress website about tour and hotel booking website at 7 days delivery today 6 days. Customization is almost over.

Now his admin site is not allowing me to login , maybe he has changed the password. What can I do now? I gave regular job updates, sent ss but he didn’t answer. Can he cancel the delivery??? Because I’m about 80% done. if he doesn’t respond, will I give delivery?

This is that gig --------------------------

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
046e86c75acea9463e2e76c06c30ca13892b55db.jpeg

Sadiai8804: I will create ecommerce website and online store with woocommerce...

For only $10, Sadiai8804 will create ecommerce website and online store with woocommerce. | HiI'm Sadia Islam a professional website developer & designer. I develop eCommerce, business, company and custom responsive websites and online stores...

delivery today

I’m about 80% done

These can’t both be true, unless you intentionally delivered incomplete work (which is against the ToS).

It’s entirely possible that the Buyer might cancel, because you’ve broken the rules.

delivery today

I’m about 80% done

These can’t both be true, unless you intentionally delivered incomplete work (which is against the ToS).

It’s entirely possible that the Buyer might cancel, because you’ve broken the rules.

Thank You For Your Reply. He has not responded since he was hired, I have informed him all the time about the job, I have made the website according to his link. He would inform me if he felt any change or problem. Its 100% truth mem.

Archived