Buyer opened dispute

Hello, I have a problem with a buyer, talk to him by message and everything great explains what I will do, anyway. He said it sounded good that I’m going to pay. I made the purchase today at 9am, and at 1pm he sent me a message saying “I want a refund. I am changing my logo”. Then seconds later he sends a dispute saying that my work says “I am changing my logo & I know you said it would be similar I need it to be exactly the same.” in the dispute as title is “The seller is not qualified to do the work I requested” I write explaining everything from the beginning and cancel the dispute then respond I want my refund anyway so until I send as 3 or 4 dispute why I wrote explaining and canceled. My Doubt is

This can cause a cough. and if saying to the buyer “that I cannot cancel because if I can do the job you request” it is so bad the truth is I have a photo of the entire order I can upload or can that cause problems for me? to see help me I have doubts. I wrote to fiverr explaining this case and well they will take time to write, they may also pass the time that passes in these cases, someone who knows the subject would be great. my concern is to suffer a cough for the answer I gave it was not offensive or anything else was canceling and saying that I can do the job I can help you send me the data in order

Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

I’m not sure I understand your question. Are you asking about the consequences of canceling an order?

Hi, thanks for taking the time to reply.

No. I have canceled several buyer disputes and well I’m afraid. that fiverr that sees some infraction.

Is it possible to upload a photo of the entire conversation or offer. So that you can understand me better, of course, I am covering the name of the buyer and other relevant information? I’m new to the forum, so I don’t want to have any infractions

No. I have canceled several buyer disputes and well I’m afraid. that fiverr that sees some infraction.

Is it possible to upload a photo of the entire conversation or offer. So that you can understand me better, of course, I am covering the name of the buyer and other relevant information? I’m new to the forum, so I don’t want to have any infractions

As long as you blur/blank the names and profile picture out it should be fine.

It’s your right to cancel disputes. Just like it’s your right to cancel orders. If you cancel too many orders, you will end up losing your level. But canceling disputes, you’re just stopping potential scammers.

Coordinate with the buyer all your order by messages and make the purchase. In less than 3 hours he makes a dispute because, according to him, I am not qualified. I send the conversation. here

Before making the purchase.
Buyer : Hello can you convert my logo into a pdf file
Me : Hello, if I can do it, send us the image so we can inform you of the cost and delivery time. Please.
Buyer : 1 File
Me : Excellent I tell you that the design will lose glitter and the pattern that has the “lingerie” the glitters can be done but it will not be extremely the same as I will make it as similar as possible.
Buyer : Okay no problem
Me :Excellent, Cost is $10
Buyer : Okay perfect I’ll book the gig
Me :Perfect

“Start the purchase but in 3 hours” (No work submitted yet)
Buyer : want a refund I’m changing my logo
“Start a dispute”
Title: The seller is not qualified to do the work I requested
buyer : I am changing my logo & I know you said it would be similar I need it to be exactly the same.
Me. I cancel the dispute : I explained clearly that it would be the same but it will not have details that are not done in a vectorization. For example the pattern in the letters the rest if I can do it as gradients glitters and other details when I said similar it is because it will not have realistic details that do not make in vector SPECIFICALLY The pattern of the letters.
buyer : I want a refund I’m changing my logo.
“Start a dispute”
Title: The seller can’t do this job
buyer : I want a refund.
Me. I cancel the dispute : In this case, provide me with the new logo to carry out the corresponding vectorization.
Buyer : I don’t want your work I want a refund.
Me : I can’t cancel because if I can do the job you request.
Buyer : No you can’t I want a refund.
Me : Yes I can do it. provide the corresponding information is more reasonable. and conscious.
Buyer : I’m going to keep requesting a refund.
Buye r: I’m changing my logo so it no need to get this done& also it won’t be what I’m looking for
“Start a dispute”
Buyer : Refund
Me. I cancel the dispute : So don’t say I can’t do it, its cancellation is totally different from what it tells me.
Me: You are placing the cancellation as if it was my fault, put what is convenient and analyze why it is your cancellation.
“Start a dispute”
Buyer : Refund
Buyer : Im going to give you a bad review if you don’t refund my money.
Buyer : There is no fine print that states I can’t get a refund !
Me : It is correct but your refund is as title the following “The seller is not qualified to do the work I requested” is totally false the cancellation is because you no longer want to make the logo. that’s my problem if I’m trained I’m waiting for the information to do the job.
Me: This is what you said… I’m changing my logo so it no need to get this done& also it won’t be what I’m looking for.
Buyer: Idc what I said ma’am! If a customer wants a refund then you should process it ! Your customer service really sucks & I don’t want to do business with you so please process my refund.
Buyer: Or I will be contacting corporate
Me. I cancel the dispute : It is correct but your refund is as title the following “The seller is not qualified to do the work I requested” is totally false the cancellation is because you no longer want to make the logo. that’s my problem if I’m trained I’m waiting for the information to do the job.
“Start a dispute”
Title: I’m requesting a refund for my own reasoning & you won’t process my refund I will be escalating this to higher up if you don’t process my refund
Buyer : Process my refund asap
Me : You are asking me for a cancellation. saying it’s my fault that I can’t do the job which is false. its cancellation is because the logo has changed. and it wouldn’t be the same. The safest thing is that I have already requested your logo with another seller. Please wait for the fiveer resolution.
Buyer : I don’t care I’m not here to argue with you I want MY money & I’m going to get it

End. Here is everything. You who think I can receive an infraction for this or what you think I should do. Let’s say that time is up and I contacted fiverr but they still haven’t contacted me.

You can ask CS to cancel the order on your terms (i.e., due to the buyer changing their mind). It shouldn’t affect your stats in that case. But the buyer can beat you to it and get the order cancelled first. I doubt you’ll get punished for this but the order will be cancelled in any case as there is no job to do anymore.

You can ask CS to cancel the order on your terms (i.e., due to the buyer changing their mind). It shouldn’t affect your stats in that case. But the buyer can beat you to it and get the order cancelled first. I doubt you’ll get punished for this but the order will be cancelled in any case as there is no job to do anymore.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to respond if I contacted them yesterday but I have not had an answer yet. Tomorrow what worries me is that I have 2 days to answer the dispute and 1 day has passed. and it may be that by not responding the purchase will be automatically canceled as well as the delivery time has passed. What do I do? I cancel the dispute and so the order remains at the latest or I just wait.

Are you asking if the reason for the cancellation as a different effect?

Or… you’ve already done all the work for the order, and now they want to cancel? Have you made the initial delivery?

Thank you for answering, leave a message with all the information so you can understand me. best.

There’s a discussion about this topic here:

Hi all! I offer my services as a vocalist. A buyer wanted me to interpret his song and sent me his material. I sang an excerpt from his song in two different styles to give him an idea. He then asked me if I could try it in a different direction. All in all, I sent him five different samples of his song before he actually booked me. With the booking, he sent me a snippet from my own demo material, a few seconds where I rather shout than sing, and wrote that he wanted it that way. So I recorded …

One of them suggested initiating the ‘cancel’ from your end.

Hello, I have a problem with a buyer, talk to him by message and everything great explains what I will do, anyway. He said it sounded good that I’m going to pay. I made the purchase today at 9am, and at 1pm he sent me a message saying “I want a refund. I am changing my logo”. Then seconds later he sends a dispute saying that my work says “I am changing my logo & I know you said it would be similar I need it to be exactly the same.” in the dispute as title is “The seller is not qualified to do the work I requested” I write explaining everything from the beginning and cancel the dispute then respond I want my refund anyway so until I send as 3 or 4 dispute why I wrote explaining and canceled. My Doubt is

This can cause a cough. and if saying to the buyer “that I cannot cancel because if I can do the job you request” it is so bad the truth is I have a photo of the entire order I can upload or can that cause problems for me? to see help me I have doubts. I wrote to fiverr explaining this case and well they will take time to write, they may also pass the time that passes in these cases, someone who knows the subject would be great. my concern is to suffer a cough for the answer I gave it was not offensive or anything else was canceling and saying that I can do the job I can help you send me the data in order

I wrote to fiverr explaining this case

As far as the dispute goes, writing to Fiverr is the first step if you feel that your side of the story needs to be told. In terms of the cancellation itself, it’s truly impossible to please everyone. For this reason, all you can do is continue providing great service to other buyers and wait for Fiverr to resolve the issue (or provide guidance).

Everyone receives cancellations from time to time. The best way to move forward is learn the why behind your most common cancellations and take mitigating action before each new buyer to decrease the likelihood.

I hope this helps! 😄

There’s a discussion about this topic here:

Hi all! I offer my services as a vocalist. A buyer wanted me to interpret his song and sent me his material. I sang an excerpt from his song in two different styles to give him an idea. He then asked me if I could try it in a different direction. All in all, I sent him five different samples of his song before he actually booked me. With the booking, he sent me a snippet from my own demo material, a few seconds where I rather shout than sing, and wrote that he wanted it that way. So I recorded …

One of them suggested initiating the ‘cancel’ from your end.

Hi, thanks, but it’s different. I did not make any deliveries. Because the purchase and the 3 hours start the dispute.

I wrote to fiverr explaining this case

As far as the dispute goes, writing to Fiverr is the first step if you feel that your side of the story needs to be told. In terms of the cancellation itself, it’s truly impossible to please everyone. For this reason, all you can do is continue providing great service to other buyers and wait for Fiverr to resolve the issue (or provide guidance).

Everyone receives cancellations from time to time. The best way to move forward is learn the why behind your most common cancellations and take mitigating action before each new buyer to decrease the likelihood.

I hope this helps! 😄

Thanks for your advice, I have had other clients wanting to cancel. your purchase reaches an agreement. until doing extra work. but this one is special. She did not even give me the time to deliver the product and wants to cancel saying that I am not capable. it’s frustrating. The purchase and 3 hours start the dispute.

Archived