Buyer Ordered Accidentally! And wants to cancel, What to dooooo?

Hi, contact CS and explain they ordered by mistake. They will cancel it without affecting your stats because it was a mistake from the buyer. It happened to me once and they were very understanding.

Thank you , I have contacted the Support Lets see when will they respond.

SO What should i do? The buyer is new and ordered my service 2 times and i delivered the work in his 1st order . now I’m afraid If he give me low rating.

You only have 2 options:

1. cancel it by yourself and know it will affect your gig.
  2. ask CS to cancel and it will probably not affect your gig, like it didn’t affect mine

You only have 2 options:

2. ask CS to cancel and it will probably not affect your gig, like it didn’t affect mine

Then I will go with the 2nd option, I don’t want to affect my order cancellation Because I’m new to fiverr

you must come an agreement between you an the seller I will be publishing very soon some new tips on how to overcome awkward situations like that and send you the link :

Well , I already tried sending 3-4 messages to buyer but he didn’t respond to a single message and I delivered the work too. this happen most of time with me buyer made the order but they don’t even respond to a single message.

• 3 months later...

You only have 2 options:

Hey! How many business days did it take for fiverr to cancel the order? I have contacted CS 4 days ago, they still haven’t cancelled order.

I have 2 orders pending that have been ordered accidently

Hey! How many business days did it take for fiverr to cancel the order? I have contacted CS 4 days ago, they still haven’t cancelled order.

Hi! I don’t remember but it was before covid, so they were replying much faster… have you heard from them yet?

I have contacted CS 4 days ago, they still haven’t cancelled order.

The official waiting time seems to be 10 days now, though for some it’s even longer.

Archived