Buyer ordered and went Offline. What I do?

razu55

Hello everyone,
I’m Razu Ahammad, A web designer. I want the best opinion about a problem I have.

Last night, a buyer contacted me and asked me if I could do a job or not. Then I tell him “Yes, I can” with a specific amount. But he did not agree with me. Then he did not talk to me and directly ordered my basic package. And that’s not the problem.

But when he placed the order, he fulfilled Gig’s requirement but did not give me access to his website. As a result, the order has started. Also, he didn’t give me any proper instructions.
The main problem is that, after ordering, he went offline. I texted him but he hasn’t come online yet. The order time is almost over.

I don’t want any bad effects on my profile.
In that case, what can I do? What could be better?

Now I’m thinking that I’ll deliver the order without any work, and when he comes online, I will complete his job according to his instructions. Tell me about this too.

regards Razu

Hello everyone,

I’m Razu Ahammad, A web designer. I want the best opinion about a problem I have.

Last night, a buyer contacted me and asked me if I could do a job or not. Then I tell him “Yes, I can” with a specific amount. But he did not agree with me. Then he did not talk to me and directly ordered my basic package. And that’s not the problem.

But when he placed the order, he fulfilled Gig’s requirement but did not give me access to his website. As a result, the order has started. Also, he didn’t give me any proper instructions.

The main problem is that, after ordering, he went offline. I texted him but he hasn’t come online yet. The order time is almost over.

I don’t want any bad effects on my profile.

In that case, what can I do? What could be better?

Now I’m thinking that I’ll deliver the order without any work, and when he comes online, I will complete his job according to his instructions. Tell me about this too.

regards Razu

Now I’m thinking that I’ll deliver the order without any work

That is against the ToS and can get you flagged.

You don’t really have any choice in cancelling: you cannot do the work.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Now I’m thinking that I’ll deliver the order without any work

That is against the ToS and can get you flagged.

You don’t really have any choice in cancelling: you cannot do the work.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Thank you so much…

Maybe Next month, I’ll get level 1 badge…But here now My cancellation rate will be increase 😰

Using the resolution center for extension of the delivery date might help, because the buyer might get an email telling them that they got an update about their order. With that you might get the attention of the buyer and when you both decide to go on with the order, that would be great. But if cancellation would be better, then you should proceed with cancelling the project.

And on the other hand your aim of leveling up by next month might be at stake if you cancel the order, and if you proceed with the order and the buyer ended up not satisfied with the final result (I’m saying this because of the initial behaviour of the buyer) this might get you a bad or negative review and it might also cause you not to level up.

Now the decision is for you to make. You either somehow get the attention of the client and discuss about the project and move on or you cancel the order if the client doesn’t want to discuss more detail with you.

• 3 weeks later...

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

The Same Buyer Again Place an Order Without Saying Anything, Now Asking for cancellation.

This is the previous one:

Screenshot_2.png.31d51f590fac7b854bc48338691c3966.png

The buyer is a Business client in Fiverr… So at least, He is not a scammer… But I’m sure… He is a very STUPID person…

I already explain about 1st order… He told me his requirements after place the order… As the result, I had to cancel that order… It affected my order completion rate…
Screenshot_3.png.811c60750c4c28a9ddfb2a0bbf5a3225.png

17 Days Later, Today He order me again with same issue… After place an order, he asks me to cancel this order.

929551076_Screenshot_2020-10-06Fiverrrazu55OrdersmanagementStatusofyourorderFO5EE614AE83.png.bfcfc064f2b7850e194b31968602f6d5.png

How Can I contact with CS… And To getting a quick response from CS… what I have to do?

I don’t want order cancellation effects anymore 😭

Concerning the new cancellation, after you’ve canceled, block the buyer. (I’ve heard it’s more effective if you do this through the app.)

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

The Same Buyer Again Place an Order Without Saying Anything, Now Asking for cancellation.

This is the previous one:

Screenshot_2

The buyer is a Business client in Fiverr… So at least, He is not a scammer… But I’m sure… He is a very STUPID person…

I already explain about 1st order… He told me his requirements after place the order… As the result, I had to cancel that order… It affected my order completion rate…

Screenshot_3

17 Days Later, Today He order me again with same issue… After place an order, he asks me to cancel this order.

Screenshot_2020-10-06 Fiverr razu55 Orders management Status of your order FO5EE614AE83

How Can I contact with CS… And To getting a quick response from CS… what I have to do?

I don’t want order cancellation effects anymore 😭

Concerning the new cancellation, after you’ve canceled, block the buyer. (I’ve heard it’s more effective if you do this through the app.)

Yes… I did this mistake before… This time I’ll block him after cancel the order 😪

Archived