Buyer Ordered Extra Fast Delivery and Requested Something I Don't Offer - Countdown Won't Stop

greekgeek

Hi Guys,

I could use some help on this one. A buyer just placed an order and ordered Extra Fast (1 day) delivery. His requirements describe something that I don’t offer so I requested a mutual cancellation. Typically, after requesting a mutual cancellation, the countdown stops until the buyer responds. This time, however, it has not stopped (perhaps because it’s within 24 hours…idk). Buyer is not responding and I’m afraid that if the timer runs out, it will count as a late delivery.

Any suggestions? I appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

Reply to @greekgeek: 1 hour 27 minutes is probably the time you delivered in, not the time left to complete the order… 🙂

I wouldn’t have “delivered” an empty order no matter what. I would’ve waited for the buyer or support to answer, because what’s the worst that could happen anyway? The timer running out isn’t a big deal, at least in my opinion. Delivering an empty order, on the other hand, is against the TOS and breaking the TOS is one thing I wouldn’t want to do.

Archived