Buyer Ordered Wrong GIG

parijatdutt

Please clarify where the bad rating comes in. You delivered something they didn’t expect?

You probably can’t have the rating removed, but to prevent this from occurring in the future, send a message to a buyer after they purchase from you to clarify that they ordered what they intended to and are aware of your terms. Communicating about an order is helpful for all sorts of reasons and most sellers will appreciate your conscientiousness and care.

Please clarify where the bad rating comes in. You delivered something they didn’t expect?

You probably can’t have the rating removed, but to prevent this from occurring in the future, send a message to a buyer after they purchase from you to clarify that they ordered what they intended to and are aware of your terms. Communicating about an order is helpful for all sorts of reasons and most sellers will appreciate your conscientiousness and care.

Basically I add pricelists on website. But He wanted me to make a pdf or design a photoshop content on pricelist!

I tried and Made around 6-7 design. But still, I guess he wasn’t happy at all.

😦 I’m sorry. That’s why it’s best to clarify. I know – so frustrating because it isn’t your fault.

yes. He didn’t ask me even before placing the order and left. I could talk to him only on the next day and he insisted to extend the delivery time rather than mutual cancellation.

Archived