BUYER orders gig extra AFTER I deliver

Its soo weird, I delivered a gig, and the buyer orders a gig extra AFTER I deliver. It totally screwed up my time schedule as well as it confused the poor guy.

He paid $5 for one design,

He liked the work I delivered and we wanted to buy an extra I offer which is "3 designs for 5 extra dollars"

HE THOUGHT HE’D RECIEVE 3 MORE DESIGNS FOR 5 EXTRA BUCKS.

NO!

You spend $10 initial dollars, and get 3 designs not…5 for 1 then 5 for 3 more… that’s 4 designs for $10…

The math even confused me,lol

But worse of all, it ruined my countdown timer so now my order appears late because he ordered after delivery…

Has anyone else experienced this??

To prevent this I think your should put some additional time to the extras you know they might take you more time to do them.

Also, maybe you should change your extra to something like: “make 2 other designs” and of course put an additional time of 1 or 2 days, as much as you think it will take you to do them. So the buyer will buy the first design for $5 and then if he wants 2 more he will order the extra for 2 more and the additional time will be activated as-well.

Oh, forgot the most important thing: yes, buyers can order extras after delivery…it’s not a bug. :slight_smile: