Fiverr Forum

Buyer orders wrong gig, I still do what he asks, and end up with negative ranting

So this guy messages me asking about one of my gigs where I offer psd/png watermark editing.

He then orders the wrong gig (which I didn’t realize because we were already discussing the gig in messages), and asks me to change the wording in an existing watermark to his new domain name. Requests nothing else.

So I do exactly what he asks and I end up with some senseless, illegible negative feedback being called completely unreliable.

Now my most popular gig has a negative review of someone ranting about something unrelated to the gig itself.

What can I do to recover from this? Can I even reply to feedback here, or appeal it?

The buyer seems to be a 1 year, and pretty inactive user, from another country. So I’m guessing English isn’t native to them. IDK, maybe they tried to ask me for something other than they thought they were…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Where do I look to contact CS to appeal feedback?

Ill have to check out the customer support. I tried to reason with, and understand him, but he then accused me of not understanding english, and getting smart.

I am so baffled. Lol.

Unfortunate that the customer service refuses to help me and says I need to talk with the buyer myself. He is impossible to talk to and is very defensive over nothing, even insulted me.

I am DONE with fiverr, even after having so many good experiences here! It is clear they only care for the buyers.