Buyer placed order and its started automatically

radiatfuture

I haven’t accepted the order how its started I am amazed, this way any one can down my rating ?
please explain me how to stop this order time the job is not explained by buyer and timer has been started i am worried.
I am already working on two orders I am not sure how to handle this situation kindly guide me.

This is part of the Fiverr experience! Buyers can click on your gigs and order - without speaking to you first! There are two ways to ‘get out of this’:

1. Just do it. Write back immediately and ask for buyer requirements. Ask for an extension if you must. Be honest, tell the buyer that you are swamped, but would like to get to the order. Be reasonable - when can you get to it?
  2. Cancel the order. This will affect your rating.

My advice? The first option. Talk to the buyer and work something out. Most of the times buyers are reasonable if they want you for their project. After all, he ordered, didn’t he?

I haven’t accepted the order how its started I am amazed, this way any one can down my rating ?

please explain me how to stop this order time the job is not explained by buyer and timer has been started i am worried.

I am already working on two orders I am not sure how to handle this situation kindly guide me.

I haven’t accepted the order how its started I am amazed

That’s how Fiverr works, buyers can place orders without asking sellers to accept them.

I haven’t accepted the order how its started I am amazed,

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Archived