Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer Placed order but did not add any requirment

Hello All, I have faced a problem that is my buyer placed an order but he did not upload or write any requirement that’s why the order time does not start till now. How many days it will be there if the buyer did not upload any any requirement ???
Please help meScreenshot 2020-10-21 154623 Screenshot 2020-10-21 154727

6 Likes

You know, the order has not started yet and it’s going to stay in this status until Buyer submits the requirements.

I guess there is no time limit for that.

You may want to Send A Reminder after some time.

2 Likes

You sent this reminder masaage this client

1 Like

Wait for about week or couple of days and then contact CS to get help.

1 Like

I has many buyer do like this.

This reminds me of one unique buyer. He submits the requirement after 5 years his make the gig order. :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, the order will not start until the buyer sends all the requirements. As others said, try to send him a reminder, but without Spamming him of course!

1 Like

Seriously???

Thank you dear, He submitted his all requirements :blush: :blush:

Thank you dear, He submitted his all requirements :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you dear, He submitted his all requirements :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Good! :slight_smile: Good luck with this order!

Thank you dear, He submitted his all requirements :star_struck: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hope you will get 5 start