Buyer placed order without conversation

coolsunny1

• 2 months later...

Now waiting for the client and try to contact. I hope your clinet will respond to you. Don’t worry.

And You should turn off direct buy gig service for the gig.

Where is this option located? I have a same buyer situation and buyer is not responding at all to my conversation. I send him a cancellation order and still he isn’t responding. What to do?

Hi,
I also would like to turn off the option to direct buy service for the gig. I have had so many problems with such orders! Customers order without contacting me first and I have to do what I basically can’t do or what costs much more than customer pays. If I cancel such order it affects my stats. I think it is unfair regarding the seller.

Hi,

I also would like to turn off the option to direct buy service for the gig. I have had so many problems with such orders! Customers order without contacting me first and I have to do what I basically can’t do or what costs much more than customer pays. If I cancel such order it affects my stats. I think it is unfair regarding the seller.

Customers order without contacting me first and I have to do what I basically can’t do or what costs much more than customer pays.

Most of my cancelations are because of people placing orders of $10 and asking work of $50…

Archived