Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer placed order without conversation

Buyer placed order without conversation…now what i can do because he does not send me any details

2 Likes

Always make sure you have mandatory order requirements that give you enough information to know what the buyer wants in case this happens. Include some drop-down choices as well, as some buyers won’t fill out the free-text.

4 Likes

Do you have requirements on your gig? They are not obliged to message you before ordering.

1 Like

Yes I already mentioned requirements but after that he doesn’t send me information

1 Like

If you had requirements setup on the gig then the countdown on the delivery time should not have started if they are yet to submit the requirements.

1 Like

no, it started :relieved:

Ask the client to send his requirements.

1 Like

Now waiting for the client and try to contact. I hope your clinet will respond to you. Don’t worry.
And You should turn off direct buy gig service for the gig.

1 Like

Where is this option located? I have a same buyer situation and buyer is not responding at all to my conversation. I send him a cancellation order and still he isn’t responding. What to do?

Take help from customer support they will help you…

Hi,
I also would like to turn off the option to direct buy service for the gig. I have had so many problems with such orders! Customers order without contacting me first and I have to do what I basically can’t do or what costs much more than customer pays. If I cancel such order it affects my stats. I think it is unfair regarding the seller.

1 Like

Is there any such feature available? Can we turn it off?

1 Like

Yes, you can turn it off, turn off custom order.

1 Like

It’s because you may haven’t set the requirements mandatory.

Most of my cancelations are because of people placing orders of $10 and asking work of $50…