Buyer Places order with no requirement

rohithsamuel984

Hi There!
I need some help on this buyer placed an order three days ago. I am still waiting for his requirement and keeping on notifying him about submitting the requirements but still no reply what should i do now? Time been going left 2 days to deliver what can i do with this?
Support team said they may take 10 days to respond back to me
Only button available for me is deliver now
What should i need to do now…??? HELP !!!

That’s against Fiverr’s TOS and could get you banned.

@heyfellow1

What if I stated in my Gig description and/or on the requirement section?

Something like …"… Dear, buyer, if you proceed without providing me your requirements, then I will select a suitable random design by myself for you!!"

Is it still against Fiverr’s TOS? If yes, WHY??

@heyfellow1

Something like …"… Dear, buyer, if you proceed without providing me your requirements, then I will select a suitable random design by myself for you!!"

When a buyer orders, they automatically agree that all the information is correct and that they gave you all the necessary requirements. Thus you can cancel if you didn’t receive these. Its a simple solution.

@heyfellow1

image.png.d8a0b16549f2991b569e8de15c8def16.png
image874×68 1.71 KB

When a buyer orders, they automatically agree that all the information is correct and that they gave you all the necessary requirements. Thus you can cancel if you didn’t receive these. Its a simple solution.

So how should i cancel that? By myself or by contacting cs

If i apply for cancelation from my side it shows ur placement will go low… Cancelation rate goes low…

I’m confused 😕 and also it gives buyer four days time to respond and my time will get finished…

So how should i cancel that? By myself or by contacting cs

If i apply for cancelation from my side it shows ur placement will go low… Cancelation rate goes low…

I’m confused 😕 and also it gives buyer four days time to respond and my time will get finished…

I understand your confusion, so let me clear it out for you. If the buyer didn’t submit the requirements, the timer shouldn’t have started and your safe. If the buyer bypassed this by filling the requirements with something random, the best solution is to contact customer support and cancel without affecting you. You can try and extend the delivery date by the resolution centre but I don’t think that will work.

I understand your confusion, so let me clear it out for you. If the buyer didn’t submit the requirements, the timer shouldn’t have started and your safe. If the buyer bypassed this by filling the requirements with something random, the best solution is to contact customer support and cancel without affecting you. You can try and extend the delivery date by the resolution centre but I don’t think that will work.

Thanks for ur replies all!!! Ur so faster than fiverr cs

Archived