Buyer purchased basic package instead of premium

lylyadel

Buyer purchased basic package instead of premium
I have stated my gig into 3 packages 5,10,15
A buyer messaged me and I sent a custom offer and then ,she has ignored my custom offer and
purchased basic package of 5 which I evaluate the work in 18 .
She has already made the order in 5 $. I contacted her to make an extra offer or something but she didn’t answer !!!
What should I do -any advice,please?

In this situation you can wait for the reply if she agrees you can send extra’s. If she refuses and asks for the cancellation the it depends on you wheter you want to cancel and not offer extra things or if it might affect your profile then you have no other way to deliver him as per requirements to complete order.

Depends on you and your situation.

Hello, give her the $5 basic package. It’s what she paid for.

I did so and show her an image of the final project done,asked her the total costs 18 and she marked it complete with a review which I didn't see unless I write a review . But she did another order without requirements with another 5 . I asked her why she didn’t answer !!

Very strange buyer never happened with me before.

If you have the time, maybe try to wait a day until she comes back and answer, maybe she’s just new to fiverr or just wanted the basic gig.

I waited her and delivered the order with two colors as basic package and sent her a message

, show her an image of the final project done,asked her the total costs 18 and she marked it complete with a review which I didn't see unless I write a review . But she did another order without requirements with another 5 . I asked her why she didn’t answer !!

Very strange buyer never happened with me before.

Archived