Buyer put an order without any requirements fulfilled so should i cancel it or not?

abdullahchattha

Question

i donot think fiverr has some policy for the sellers, buyer do the mistake we pay, we ourself do the mistake again we pay, if everything goes right and buyer from nowhere gave you not good reviews, again we pay, somebody please explain or share some way which donot effect the seller statistics, i haven’t found a single.

Fiverr says they will solve this issue regarding orders with no requirements and will not affect sellers order completion rate.

Guest offlinehelpers

Fiverr says they will solve this issue regarding orders with no requirements and will not affect sellers order completion rate.

Could you please tell us where you read that?

I’m sure there are many of us on here who would look forward to finding out more about it! ☀️

I’m sure there are many of us on here who would look forward to finding out more about it! ☀️

Probably he asked CS.

I also asked them about the sellers’ problems like that buyers can order your gigs as many times as they want without disscussing with you important things, and a seller can’t refuse, so the seller either should deliver something possibly for less price that it really costs and possibly get a bad review or cancel an order and get completion rate fall.

CS say they will let it know to the developers. But will they ever do?

Not solved yet. I had an order that was 6 months old. All of a sudden buyer cancelled and I got my completion rate dropped. So IF they fix it, it will be welcome.

Guest shwriting

You have to create requirements when you create your gig. Once created you can go back and add requirements. It is one of the last things you do when creating a gig.

Oh, ok. My gigs have requirements, so having them set up so that the order does not start until the buyer submits the requirements is automatic. The way you worded that made me think that there was a special box that may have needed to be checked. Thanks! 🙂

So if a gig does not need requirements, you can add one to activate the need for the customer to respond in order for the gig to start. Right?

Guest shwriting

Because the buyer never gave me any requirements. I have my gigs set up so that the order does not start until they buyer submits the requirements. If they never submit the requirements the gig never starts. 😉

I will check my settings, but how do you set them like this? Maybe I already did. Thanks!

Oh, ok. My gigs have requirements, so having them set up so that the order does not start until the buyer submits the requirements is automatic. The way you worded that made me think that there was a special box that may have needed to be checked. Thanks! 🙂

So if a gig does not need requirements, you can add one to activate the need for the customer to respond in order for the gig to start. Right?

if you go in the edit mode of your gig, you will see a tab named requirements, requirements are the things which you think is necessary for you/seller to work on the order, forexample, if i do photoshop then i am gonna need a image from the buyer , she/he wants photoshopped on so i will put a heading of where i ask for the photo in the requirements tab and mark it to be compulsory.

now whenever anybody will order me have to give me image otherwise i will receive the order but it will not be started.

and fiverr ask me to start the order or send the buyer a notification to fulfill the requirements, here, i will send the notification to buyer.

i hope you understand the logic now.

Yes, I proofread. The order does not start until they attach the document.

Just like others,I also contacted CS when one of my order worth $320 cancelled due to no full requirements from the buyer and they said this cancellation will still affect my Order completion rate but the also said that this issue will be solved in future,Means these type of cancellation will not affect sellers status.

Thank you!

Probably he asked CS.

I also asked them about the sellers’ problems like that buyers can order your gigs as many times as they want without disscussing with you important things, and a seller can’t refuse, so the seller either should deliver something possibly for less price that it really costs and possibly get a bad review or cancel an order and get completion rate fall.

CS say they will let it know to the developers. But will they ever do?

Yes exactly

I contacted CS about this type of order cancellation.

Guest offlinehelpers

Just like others,I also contacted CS when one of my order worth $320 cancelled due to no full requirements from the buyer and they said this cancellation will still affect my Order completion rate but the also said that this issue will be solved in future,Means these type of cancellation will not affect sellers status.

Thank you!

this cancellation will still affect my Order completion rate

Means these type of cancellation will not affect sellers status.

But in the meantime it still does, 😉

Guest shwriting

Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this info! 🙂

If you cancel it, that will affect your completion rate. I have a order just sitting and waiting for requirements since January. I have read here on the Forum where some sellers have over 100 of them. Letting it be is best.

Since January? How come the order lasted so long, seeing as the max. order duration is 30 days.

Since January? How come the order lasted so long, seeing as the max. order duration is 30 days.

Because the buyer never gave me any requirements. I have my gigs set up so that the order does not start until they buyer submits the requirements. If they never submit the requirements the gig never starts. 😉

Hmm. That’s weird, how buyers make such mistakes. Perhaps they are new to the platform and don’t know their way around.

Archived