Buyer put me a revision

ushaniwijaya

Hello there…Good evening,
I am in a struggle with my order, I already send my order before the deadline, and he wan put me a revision for 5 hours and he didn’t send me the what should I change, now ge was sent me the attachment but my order lable as the LATE. what should I do?? I am worried about it.

@ushaniwijaya you don’t worry about order, now you deliver again and told him my time is finished please give me a revision, then you start again works

yeah he put a revision but time was counted as 5 hours, but he didn’t send me any attachment during the revision time period after that my order labeled as a LATE, but i already send my work before the deadline. I have no idea about it, let me know what should I do.

yeah he put a revision but time was counted as 5 hours, but he didn’t send me any attachment during the revision time period after that my order labeled as a LATE, but i already send my work before the deadline. I have no idea about it, let me know what should I do.

you asking Buyer for revision if he dot’t response you Deliver Again then complete order and send again

If you made the initial delivery within the time limit, then it’s fine. Even it is saying LATE in red when in modification, it isn’t going to affect your account whatsoever. Don’t re-deliver the order. It can escalate to incomplete order and that’s a big no. Send a message to your buyer and ask for what needs to be done.

If you made the initial delivery within the time limit, then it’s fine. Even it is saying LATE in red when in modification, it isn’t going to affect your account whatsoever. Don’t re-deliver the order. It can escalate to incomplete order and that’s a big no. Send a message to your buyer and ask for what needs to be done.

Thank you soo much that what i need to know that. I think my account don’t affect it know?

Work on the revision files and understand the buyer’s requirement properly. Though if you have any confusion, msg to buyer with your sample or upgrade work. If buyer pleased, then redeliver the order.

I did my work properly but he wanna change his corrections, So he told me its not my fault as well.

Archived