Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer Putting Project in Revision again and again

So, The buyer places the basic package, and I delivered him what I am offering in that package. He has no idea of campaign creation or even doesn’t know what is bid.
I have to guide him every step about additionally I told him please review or mark complete my service any query I will be happy to guide you in inbox. Like I told him this is a management service which you want me to answer daily. about what changes required to make to ru campaign effectively and this is not a service I offered to my elite clients and u placed the basic package
He got the power to review my service negatively if I don’t answer him daily so I decided to save my rating I have to cancel even I delivered what I promise.
Now I am really worried about how it will affect my gig?

2 Likes

You’re not allowed to do that. You could get an account warning for that.

1 Like

It happens with me I complete the order in 16days just for this again and again revision. Just remove unlimited revision from the gig or try to satisfy your buyer.

1 Like

Hello! If you have delivered the work he asked for, then you can explain to your buyer that the work is complete and that if he needs additional help or services, then you can talk about it in your inbox or he can place another order for this. What matters is that you have delivered exactly what he initially asked for. Also, remove unlimited revisions because it will never be helpful and will only attract these kind of buyers.

2 Likes