Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer refund payment after complete order and deliver

hi i have done my project with Buyer he also approve my order and mark done now he will refund payment . with fivver customer support but i have give all files and data after work what can i do for my payment …

1 Like

Sad to know Shamas Bhai. I hope you get your money back.

Reach out to fiverr CS with all proof and if that was a chargeback they might be able to solve it for you

2 Likes

thanks for contributing!

fiverr CS …? plz explain thanks

This may not be solved. Because i had faced once like this problem. I think Fiverr community should become more carefully about the Developer condition.

yes i think bcz every think ok client approve and done project and also give me feed back then he refund payment this very hard for saller :frowning:

1 Like

CS = Customer Service. Contact them using the link available at the bottom of the page or use support@fiverr.com, attach screenshots of the order marked complete and anything else that may be relevant. CS are the only people who can help you.

2 Likes

Generally customer support does look at the total experience of the buyer and if their review they left you is accurate they might actually have deserved a refund. I don’t know the circumstances, just saying a cancellation and refund is not ALWAYS unjustified.

I’m sorry this happened to you. I know how disappointing this experience was for you. I wish you luck.

Hy,
Me need your help because I am worry.I get One order and I complete this.But after accept delievery then, after some days he tell me and Maybe He Report fiverr support and After that Fiverr Disable my Withdraw after Withdraw disabled I contact fiverr team.He tell me in that order is problem.Then, I contact that customer.Now he tell me that refund me.What I do now? Because for that Order I spent Lot of money and time… Please any Suggestion tell me