Fiverr Forum

Buyer rejects completed service - Late Analtyics

So I had a customer order a gig last week - a writing one. Completed the gig, with proof, and he/she came back today with a cancellation saying:

Reason: I didn’t receive what I ordered
Buyer “please cancel the order”

Consequently after the buyer requested a cancellation - the order became late. :expressionless:

I wrote back - with a copy paste and screen shot of having handed the order in 2 days ago… and of course denied the cancellation.

This an example of someone who - either didn’t see the delivery – is a glitch – OR, more likely, someone who never planned on paying for services rendered, because their cancellation reason, had no details, nor did they contact me, asking where the order was. Yet the communication prior to delivery was very thorough.

So now, with the new ranking system, an order like this – counts against my on time delivery?

If so, that’s a problem.

Sorry, you had to go through this. I have had similar cases in the past where the buyers didn’t know I had delivered a few days before.

And they contacted me via inbox asking for their videos. They all eventually saw the order delivered and blamed it on either their email account or Fiverr.

In all the cases, no one cancelled.

I believe in trying to cancel an order, the buyer should see the delivery…

But one thing definitely doesn’t add up, if you had already delivered the order, how did the order become late?

Or did you only send it as a message?

Hi there :slight_smile:

Thanks for responding. On the top of my page, the order said ###LATE### - I guess because the buyer had initiated a cancellation?

I could see it all on the order page.

Oh! I don’t think that will count towards your delivered on time!

I have that ######LATE####### for every request for modification ( if the clock has completed it’s original count down)

Seems to be a scam. When the buyer doesn’t want to discuss and just wants to cancel.

Okay, hopefully it’s just what it does, and it isn’t a biggy.

Yes I suspect that as well… 100%, especially when the communication was pretty extensive prior to delivery.

I sent a copy of this to CS as well, just so they could see what was up … super annoying on a Saturday morning! lol :no_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::expressionless::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But the clock was completed, because it was due when I handed it in 2 days ago.