Buyer reporting my account

engr_m_aitesam

Hii Community,
I have a problem. I worked for a client and fulfilled his requirements. He was happy at the delivery time but said he is busy and will review later. After 3 days, order automatically marked completed. After 4 days of completion, He left a bad review and said that You didn’t gave me time to review. I tried my best to cooperate with him and settle the issue but he was not willing to come at the talk table. After that, he started reporting my messages as spam and Again and again he is reporting. I recieved 2 warnings from fiver. What should I do?
Any help is appreciated. Thank You

I would say anyone reading the buyer’s comment and knows how Fiverr works will understand the buyer is in a misunderstanding. When I see “You didn’t gave me time to review.”, buddy no one needs to give you time, Fiverr system automatically give you 3 days. If he failed to review within that time, it’s not your fault.
I think it’s best you contact Fiverr support and seek their recommendation as well.

Hii Community,

I have a problem. I worked for a client and fulfilled his requirements. He was happy at the delivery time but said he is busy and will review later. After 3 days, order automatically marked completed. After 4 days of completion, He left a bad review and said that You didn’t gave me time to review. I tried my best to cooperate with him and settle the issue but he was not willing to come at the talk table. After that, he started reporting my messages as spam and Again and again he is reporting. I recieved 2 warnings from fiver. What should I do?

What should I do?

Stop messaging the buyer.

Hii Community,

What should I do?

I would forget about this buyer and move on. You have a review, and the buyer is not willing to communicate. All your further actions may only make it worse.

Hii Community,

“If you area student and looking for help in your college Projects”

The above is from one of your gigs.

Fiverr does not allow helping with academic work and to do so is to risk your account.

Also, it is up to a buyer as to whether they wish to leave a review or not.

There been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

When you deliver an order leave your buyer alone and move on.

I recieved 2 warnings from fiver. What should I do?

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Here is the updated must read “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

Archived