I am getting very few buyer requests and I am not getting any order. What can I do now? I am asking for your help. Thank you.
Hello sw_united_graph Try to read carefully buyers text . Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.
- Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
- Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
- When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
- Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
- Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.
- Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.
- This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.