Buyer request below 90%

Hi there…

I was confusing why I can’t do buyer request?

So what should I do?

Thanks.

When it says something like “your rating must be at least 90% positive to send an offer to buyer requests” I think it means your all-time average rating needs to be at least 4.5 stars (90% of 5) - unless it actually means 90% of your rates need to be positive (above a certain amount).

So what should I do?

Try and get orders another way until your all-time average rating is high enough. eg. maybe try advertising your gigs somewhere (without spamming) or try creating other gigs/amending existing ones. If you still can’t get orders and it’s been a long time you could ask customer support if you can close the account and create a new one.

When it says something like “your rating must be at least 90% positive to send an offer to buyer requests” I think it means your all-time average rating needs to be at least 4.5 stars (90% of 5) - unless it actually means 90% of your rates need to be positive (above a certain amount).

So what should I do?

Try and get orders another way until your all-time average rating is high enough. eg. maybe try advertising your gigs somewhere (without spamming) or try creating other gigs/amending existing ones. If you still can’t get orders and it’s been a long time you could ask customer support if you can close the account and create a new one.

Yes, I just made other gigs.

Thanks for your advice…

Archived