Buyer Request... Caught between a rock and a hard place

sefsvoice

Hello Guys,

I'm Sef; a male, English speaking Voice Over Artist new to Fiverr, and looking to start reaching out to our community via Buyer's Request. My dilemma is the only Voice Over jobs appearing within my Buyer's Request are jobs tailored to languages other than English, and jobs requiring Female Voice Over Artist. From my understanding, Buyer's Request are tailored to your current Gigs and Seller Rank, and that submitting them are an avenue of "getting out there" and promoting yourself.  I'm very much interested in utilizing this feature, with the intention of growing my business. May you please advise me on how to proceed with engaging within Buyer's Request. I don't want to send offers to anyone that my voice clearly does not suit the needs of.... please help. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Sef

Many Thanks @lloydsolutions, for the helpful direction! I’ll continue to reach out and tailor my marketing.

Sincerely,

Sef

Welcome to the forum.

Don’t depend on Buyer Requests!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

I absolutely appreciate your post Sir! I now recognize that there are an abundance of options for me out there to consider, incorporate, and improve on. I’ll continue to study these options and make the necessary adjustments. Thanks again @lloydsolutions!

Sincerely,

Sef

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as sir, dear, buddy, mate, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

You have no idea whether or not I am a sir! 😉

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as sir, dear, buddy, mate, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

You have no idea whether or not I am a sir! 😉

hello, kindly tell me why these titles are a problem to many.

i find it diificult to understand that someone gets angry over a title.

hello, kindly tell me why these titles are a problem to many.

i find it diificult to understand that someone gets angry over a title.

Because we are all from different cultures and different backgrounds. In some countries it’s respectul to call someone sir bro etc. in some it’s quite offensive.

So if you want to remain professional and do not offend anyone with “just titles” you’d better not to use them.

(I personally really dislike it and I can imidiatelly tell from what part of the world this person and most likely I’m going to avoid them just because it’s general etiquette that everybody should know and not being internationally professional will be a problem while working with this person. Simple as that.)

Because we are all from different cultures and different backgrounds. In some countries it’s respectul to call someone sir bro etc. in some it’s quite offensive.

So if you want to remain professional and do not offend anyone with “just titles” you’d better not to use them.

(I personally really dislike it and I can imidiatelly tell from what part of the world this person and most likely I’m going to avoid them just because it’s general etiquette that everybody should know and not being internationally professional will be a problem while working with this person. Simple as that.)

@mariashtelle1 Thanks for the clarification

Archived