Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer request copy pasting

Hello Guys. I want to ask you a question that, If I will send a Buyer request with the same format like copy and pasting, example: like portfolio link, initial experience.
Will fiverr catch it with their algorithm and make my buyer request as a spam to buyer?

I’m confuse because buyer didn’t knock me for my proposal when I copy pasting it.

2 Likes

That’s probably because buyers often notice when it’s just a template/copy-paste response, and avoid sellers who do that.

3 Likes

It’s not forbidden, but it is ineffective.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve, including BRs. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

1 Like