Buyer Request disappeared from my Dashboard

thumbee

Hi, Thumbee

You are welcome to Fiverr community.

Yes, Buyer request shown one time but if stayed on dashboard before refresh or other option click.

I know, but it just disappeared before I click/refresh anything. Is there a way to bring that back?

Thanks for answering.

I know, but it just disappeared before I click/refresh anything. Is there a way to bring that back?

Thanks for answering.

What level are you? If you do not have level you can not bring them back. After you click F5 it is all gone. Or even without refreshing they can be deleted by Fiverr system.

Can you explain, a bit more please. I’m from India.

My Fiverr story This is not clickbait. I actually made 1000$ in the last 30 days working on Fiver. But, the trick is that it took hard work, skills, investment, and time. It is not easy money for sure. My Fiverr beginningIn 2017 I discovered Fiverr and tried to use it as a buyer in the following three years to end up with -400$ on my account with many frauds, scammers, and no skill individuals in my inbox. I concluded Fiverr is just a scam all together and ignored it most of the time. St…

Read that, and Help section for BR.

favicon.ico?705e607351436bc239218fa36cbbe4272075bf8evimeo.com
799896618_1280x720.thumb.jpg.c191aad32f97e1ab5425e93e44c30387.jpg

Seller Videos on Vimeo

It's free to join Fiverr. There is no subscription required or fees to list your services. You keep 80% of each transaction. These videos will guide you on how to be a successful Seller on Fiverr.

Basically you only see BR two times a day as new seller. You have to check when is this happening then be online in that time.

My Fiverr story This is not clickbait. I actually made 1000$ in the last 30 days working on Fiver. But, the trick is that it took hard work, skills, investment, and time. It is not easy money for sure. My Fiverr beginningIn 2017 I discovered Fiverr and tried to use it as a buyer in the following three years to end up with -400$ on my account with many frauds, scammers, and no skill individuals in my inbox. I concluded Fiverr is just a scam all together and ignored it most of the time. St…

Read that, and Help section for BR.

favicon.ico?705e607351436bc239218fa36cbbe4272075bf8evimeo.com
5577a9967eeb9758cf774cf8efc01a730573ac89_2_690x388.jpeg

Seller Videos on Vimeo

It's free to join Fiverr. There is no subscription required or fees to list your services. You keep 80% of each transaction. These videos will guide you on how to be a successful Seller on Fiverr.

Basically you only see BR two times a day as new seller. You have to check when is this happening then be online in that time.

Thanks for sharing. I will, definitely.

Archived