Buyer request for send him medicine

Guest astroprp036

Guest astroprp036

Hi everyone,
I have a buyer who request to me that I send to him some generic medicine from my region. Medicine is easily available in my region but the question is that the country law of buyer is against to export medicine from specific country such as mine. So, I can not send to him medicine in any legal way. I have another way for sending medicine, but my inner instinct say that it is illegal. I’m confused about it. Please give me advice if anyone here who knows about it.
Thanks.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi everyone,

I have a buyer who request to me that I send to him some generic medicine from my region. Medicine is easily available in my region but the question is that the country law of buyer is against to export medicine from specific country such as mine. So, I can not send to him medicine in any legal way. I have another way for sending medicine, but my inner instinct say that it is illegal. I’m confused about it. Please give me advice if anyone here who knows about it.

Thanks.

but my inner instinct say that it is illegal. I’m confused about it.

No confusion - if it’s illegal please don’t do it.

Guest astroprp036

but my inner instinct say that it is illegal. I’m confused about it.

No confusion - if it’s illegal please don’t do it.

Thanks for your advice.

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks for your advice.

You’re welcome! Not sure why a buyer would ask you to send him medicine.

Is it an unusual gig extra to your logo design gig? 😉

Guest offlinehelpers

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I buy my shoes at McDonalds! Well, it’s on a par with buying medicine on Fiverr isn’t it? 😉

I buy my shoes at McDonalds! Well, it’s on a par with buying medicine on Fiverr isn’t it? 😉

If someone is desperate, or unable to afford the medicine they need, people do strange things. There are many in the US who cannot afford the medicine they need and have no way to get it.

Guest astroprp036

You’re welcome! Not sure why a buyer would ask you to send him medicine.

Is it an unusual gig extra to your logo design gig? 😉

No, I have not any gig or gig extra about it, but I have a gig in health category. This request comes from buyer request section. I didn’t know about any import export law, but later I inquired online and offline about it. So I am confused.

But now I am closing that request.

Thanks.

Archived