Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer Request Information

Hello, I am new. I am confused that after creating two gigs still not show buyer requests. What should I do? kindly give me suggestion

3 Likes

This should answer some of your questions: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

2 Likes

I think When we get 1 level when we see a lot of buyer requests number.

1 Like

thank you. Very helpful

May be… But i am new and still not get any order. May be that is why i can not able to see buyer requests

1 Like

Keep on trying but dont lose hope

1 Like

Sorry you disturbed I’m new here. I’m getting a problem I can’t turn off the laptop repeatedly. That’s why I come online from Mobile Chrome again and again. ۔ I do not showing the Buyer Request page. I looked at the desktop side in Mobile. But still I didn’t see the page. I hope you will help me. I would like to know how I can see the Buyer Request page in Mobile Chrome?

BeautyPlus_20200406171556428_save

Press Ctrl with 0 i hop it will solve

@muhammad_aliiee press ctrl + 0

@afzaldesigner78
I’m using Mobile Chrome. And the mobile keyboard doesn’t have ctrl

1 Like

@afzaldesigner78
I also went to settings and zoomed in and zoomed out the screen of chrome. But the Buyer Request page still didn’t show.

I have this problem too. I offer ‘editing and proofreading’ gigs and the only way I can get buyer requests to select the subcategory as ‘other’ instead of ‘editing and proofreading’

Seems strange, and I’d prefer to put my gigs in their proper category. Wish I could find a better solution…

1 Like